Working Moms

TGIFF!!! YES DOUBLE F!!! LOL

I am soo excited for this weekend!! This week has been the most stress work week ever and i miss my DD and DH soo much!! i am also extremely Hormonal due to the fact that AF arrived yesterday afternoon... I have been crying and feeling guilty and also anxious.. Does anyone else feel guilty if they dont go straight home after work... This past thursday i went walking with my friend cause walking is a good stess relieve for me.. but when i got home it was 7 oclock and my dd goes to bed at 8.. i felt soo guilty for not coming right home... i cryed after i put her to bed and i was anxious the whole time i was on the walk so it didnt really do much to relieve my stress!.. it may be the hormones.. but has anyone else felt like this! I just want it to be 5 oclock!!

Re: TGIFF!!! YES DOUBLE F!!! LOL

• kind of. not really guilty but anxious to get to Carson.  i always go straight to him after work and if i work out that night i might leave 30 mins before he goes to bed and let dh put him to bed or go right after he goes to bed.  i am always excited to get to my little man after work.

TGIFF to you to!

• imageabpdjs:

kind of. not really guilty but anxious to get to Carson.  i always go straight to him after work and if i work out that night i might leave 30 mins before he goes to bed and let dh put him to bed or go right after he goes to bed.  i am always excited to get to my little man after work.

TGIFF to you to!

I normally am always home at nights.. this was the first time i ever did that because my husband is on disability and doesnt have to go to work as soon as i get home so i figured i wouldnt be that long take a quick half hour walk and get home by 6 ish.. well traffic turned my 6 into 7 and i dont think i can do that anymore unless i get her and take her with me!!

YOUR SON IS SUCH A CUTIE!! Almost 2 years old i see!! Has he started TT's yet?

• Loading the player...
  • imageHeatherLynneH:
    imageabpdjs:

kind of. not really guilty but anxious to get to Carson.  i always go straight to him after work and if i work out that night i might leave 30 mins before he goes to bed and let dh put him to bed or go right after he goes to bed.  i am always excited to get to my little man after work.

TGIFF to you to!

I normally am always home at nights.. this was the first time i ever did that because my husband is on disability and doesnt have to go to work as soon as i get home so i figured i wouldnt be that long take a quick half hour walk and get home by 6 ish.. well traffic turned my 6 into 7 and i dont think i can do that anymore unless i get her and take her with me!!

awe thanks!  your dd is adorable too!  i am assuming tt's mean terrible twos?  yes in some ways, he hasn't had an major meltdowns yet, just little ones that end pretty soon.  his biggest deal is he HATES

• imageHeatherLynneH:
    imageabpdjs:

TGIFF to you to!

awe thanks!  your dd is adorable too!  i am assuming tt's mean terrible twos?  yes in some ways, he hasn't had an major meltdowns yet, just little ones that end pretty soon.  his biggest deal is he HATES

• imageabpdjs:
    imageHeatherLynneH:
    imageabpdjs:

TGIFF to you to!

gah! stupid pc, what i was trying to type was he hates getting dressed in the morning and we have had timeouts for hitting or biting when he gets overexcited or frustrated but he reserves those for mom and dad, lol!  overall he is still pretty good.

• Yes, I have a gym membership because I am still trying to lose baby weight and I just can't let myself go during the week.  I think if I could it would make me a happier, less stressed mom but I do get anxious and guilty like you described.  I go on the weekends only- when I work full time.  I am on summer break now and go all the time and really enjoy it.  I am trying to talk myself into making myself go at least once during the week when I go back to work in the fall.  I just have to find away to kick the guilt and anxiety I feel missing my kids for an hour while I exercise.
  • imageWhoo:
    Yes, I have a gym membership because I am still trying to lose baby weight and I just can't let myself go during the week.  I think if I could it would make me a happier, less stressed mom but I do get anxious and guilty like you described.  I go on the weekends only- when I work full time.  I am on summer break now and go all the time and really enjoy it.  I am trying to talk myself into making myself go at least once during the week when I go back to work in the fall.  I just have to find away to kick the guilt and anxiety I feel missing my kids for an hour while I exercise.

It would be great to not feel anxious and guilty when i am trying to relieve my stress... when i first started back to work i felt that anxiousness and guilt.. but i realized i am doing this for her and that she wont forget me or be mad at me!.. So i am hoping if i want to take a walk after work every once in a while i can realize i am doing it for me and for her.. The less stress i feel the more mentally and emotionally i can be there for her even if me being there physically is all she really wants! But like i keep telling myself.. its an hour.. and i dont do it often.. so maybe i can stop making my self feel so bad about it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"