Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Holy Target Clearance

wow! ran over at lunch....they are clearing out the store! got some great deals on some toys!

Re: Holy Target Clearance

• Options
    Thanks alot KU!  Now I have to go there during my lunch to look.  I shouldn't be spending money.  But I am so addicted to spending.
  • Options
    I LOVE the last week of July for this very event!  X-mas, easter, and some birthdays are already done!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sweet!  I planned on going there in about 45 minutes anyway.  Now I can look for deals!!  Thanks.
  • Options
    Heading there after work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i'm so jealous! i only been to target once!! we dont have one around here.. only walmart! :(
  • Options
    Any specifics on what they had on sale? We are starting to buy b-day presents for M and I cannot go into that store without spending money, so its good if I have something specific on my list!
  • Options

I got the Fisher Price (I think it's Laugh and Learn) cash register (normally 27.99) for $7! 

Also, those pink crash cars...got one for $3.74

Paper doll kit for $4

They had a Step 2 water and sand table for $41 I almost bought it, should have! 

• Options
    PeskyPesky member
    I hear you!!!  I picked up a Go Diego Go Mega Bloks set for $3.24 for my nephew and picked up a Tinker Bell jewelry box (that plugs into your computer for games) with a bracelet for $7 some odd (originally $30).  I just emailed my MIL to take a look at her local one as the selection can vary from store to store.  I'll have to take a look at the other one near us too to see if there is a different selection.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Awesome! Ithink I am going to make a trip tomorrow! Maybe stock up on some Christmas toys for nieces/nephews and DD!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"