Parenting after a Loss
Options

Ahh! GIANT Blowout in swing.. FP Cradle swing users.. HELP!

I was just about to lay down a cuddle with Eve for about an hour before I got ready for work.. I picked her up out of her swing to discover a HUGE mess..I have the main swing fabric in the wash (I still think its SO annoying that the headrest is non-detachable)..and wiped out the plastic part with clorox wipes.. BUT... what the HECK am I supposed to do about the straps! They are COVERED in poop.. And I can't figure out how I would get them off the swing (and if I did I don't think I'd ever get them back on!)
Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: Ahh! GIANT Blowout in swing.. FP Cradle swing users.. HELP!

• Options
    oh no I have no idea. you poor mommy, so much for that hour before work to get ready
  • Options
    Oh.. I figured out how to get them off.. (Even though it was GROSSSS) hopefully they will wash well and go back on easily!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh man.  we haven't had a swing blowout yet but the bouncy seat one wasn't fun either.
  • Options

Oh no soooo sorry blow-outs suck.

• Options
    I don't know if you can remove the straps, I have the my little lamb swing, and have washed the whole cover minus the straps because they didn't come off. Try spraying them with some oxyclean.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"