North Carolina Babies

Missing coupon binder.

I cannot find my binder! WTH?

I know I had it at 7 miles' house Tuesday night, and cut coupons that she gave me & filed them on Wednesday afternoon. It is nowhere to be found! I'm trying not to hyperventilate. Geeked

I'm pretty sure it was taken hostage by someone who wanted to look like a super cool 5th grader at the grocery store.

No seriously. I have NO freaking clue what I might have done with it. I'm pretty sure I didn't go shopping since then. Confused

This could be tragic. 

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Missing coupon binder.

• It's not in your car or diaper bag is it?
  • Nope, checked the car like 3 times, and it won't fit in my diaper bag...

*scratching head*

• Loading the player...
  • Uh oh!  I actually started my own super cool coupon binder yesterday - all ready for my first Sunday paper this weekend.  Hope you find yours ASAP!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ok now I remember I had it Wednesday night at BJ's... Hmm. I put the cart back though, while DH put Holly in her seat... I know the cart was empty. hmm.

• I really hope you find it.  Surely it just didn't get put back in it's proper holster.
  • Call BJ's!!! At least your binder is identifiable!! I put a little card with my name and # in my binder in case I ever lose it. Because I will someday, I have that feeling. Could it be in DH car? The garage? Did you check your trash cans? Any card board boxes you got at BJ's to transport groceries in?I threw my keys out and put the garbage at the curb without knowing it until I went to find my keys and they were no were to be found.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedbertagni:

Call BJ's!!! At least your binder is identifiable!! I put a little card with my name and # in my binder in case I ever lose it. Because I will someday, I have that feeling. Could it be in DH car? The garage? Did you check your trash cans? Any card board boxes you got at BJ's to transport groceries in?I threw my keys out and put the garbage at the curb without knowing it until I went to find my keys and they were no were to be found.

I just called... They have it! Party!!! I'm really surprised I haven't missed it for two days. hehe. 

Phew. that was close! Wink

• Yay!  So glad you found it!  I'm going ot have to make sure I  have some identification in mine bc I could totally see myself doing that.

::puts on nerdy glasses and starts up her label maker::

• Phew... crisis averted!!! See aren't you glad you just didn't get a plain old non descript black binder!!
  • This is going to call for a lot more label tape borrowed from work! ?I think I might cry if I lost mine. ?I put a lot of work into this sucker!
  • Yeah, I was trying to play it cool. But I would have been super sad if it was gone forever! Crying

• yay i'm glad you found it!
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • That happened to me once too. I left it on the counter at Lowes Foods when I was paying and went back for it a week later and they still had it. Whew! I know how much hard work it would have been to create a new one so I am glad you found yours!
  • Yay, a happy ending :) I'm glad you found it, I hate that feeling that you've lost something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"