I have just been going back and forth (and back and forth) about this, and can not get a good feeling either way. I went back to the potential center yesterday to ask a few more questions and look around again. It's a nice center, and I really don't have any issues with it (other than things out of their control, like location). So I tell them we'll start in 2 weeks, and get all the paperwork. I go home, tell DH, and start counting cloth diapers to see how many more we'll need.
I wake up this morning and I just can't do it. I just can't picture him being there. But I can't say why. I don't know if it's just because it's different, or my gut is telling me something. I can't tell you one reason he shouldn't go there. But for whatever reason, I've just decided I'm more comfortable where he is, and he will stay there. I will just have to fight with the director over things we don't agree on.
But man, I was so looking forward to being able to CD full time!