South Florida Babies

Halloween Poll

I know, I know - its 3 months away from today. I am starting a little early because I am having my grandmother make Sophia a costume again this year. I don't know what yet, we are going to check out patterns this weekend. I am alternating between a Dora theme (dress from Dora's Dance to the Rescue) and Jasmine from Aladdin (although the bare belly with diaper peeking is giving me doubts).

Anyway! So, since I am so torn, I wanted to see if any of you have given any thought to your kiddo's costumes this year. Anyone? LOL.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween Poll

• ohhhhhh I love the jasmine idea! You could always put her in a pullup and tuck in the back.

I think we are going to dress up the boys as Mario and Luigi (nate Mario because he is shorter and chubbier) because Sebastian is obssessed with the 90's Mario and Luigi cartoons!

• I've already bought her costume!!  I really wanted to make a costume but I'm thinking that that's not going to happen.  All other subsequent Halloweens I will, for sure, but not this year lol 

I bought her a Tinkerbell costume!!  It's soooo cute :)  I just need to find some white tights and green slippers and we're set.  it's the cutest outfit from BRU :-D  I'm so excited!  We're going trick or treating with my SIL and her baby (she'll be 6 months by then) and it'll be cute to see the cousins together, all dressed up!!

• Loading the player...
  • No not yet..but I'm definitely thinking about it!!

omg Jasmine would be sooooooooo cute!!!! even with the diaper. lol. you can cover belly with like mesh material or something like that. or a silk.

• imageVandRicky:

I think we are going to dress up the boys as Mario and Luigi (nate Mario because he is shorter and chubbier) because Sebastian is obssessed with the 90's Mario and Luigi cartoons!

That is so original!!! Awww! I love it.

• my sister does all of mady's costumes and we already started brainstorming too! we're in between pocahontas or a rock n roll poodle skirt chick....not sure yet though :)

the jazmine idea is wonderful - i would run with it!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't even started thinking about it yet but I guess I will now :)

The Jasmine thing is really cute :) 

And V I LOVE your idea!!!! 

image image

• I have no clue yet.
  • I love the Jasmine idea... she even looks like her!  I'd buy a nude leatard to wear under the costume to cover diaper malfunction.  LOL 
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ok I think I found one!! How cute is that!?!  It's on One Step Ahead

image image

•  Jasmine sounds CUTE!

V the idea for the boys costume sounds so SWEET =]

Leanna- that was Charlotte's costume last year, and the only thing was that it was cool out that night so we put a long sleeved onesie under it to keep her a little warmer.

•  Jasmine sounds CUTE!

Leanna- that was Charlotte's costume last year, and the only thing was that it was cool out that night so we put a long sleeved onesie under it to keep her a little warmer.

as

• The BRU flyer came in the mail today and the tinkerbell costume is very cute. I have no idea what Madison will be yet though....
  •  Jasmine sounds CUTE!

As for Charlotte we have no clue =/ wait I can ask her hold on...she said a "bellerina", in a yellow dress! not too bad for a two year old, in fact VERY specific no???  She even remembers trick or treating last year =]

• Leanna, I already bought Zoe's lady bug costume! how funny! hers is from buycostumes.com
  • Good to see I'm not the only one who is already thinkiong about Halloween :o)

I have no ideawhat to dress him up as..alot of the ones I've seen for boys look like he might be really hot in them...any ideas?? He was a pumpkin last year and I don't want to dress him as Mickey Mouse since he wore the ears for his birthday party and we will be going to Disney in November...

P.S. Jasmine=PERFECT

I can totally see Mario and Luigi Bros...

Love the Ladybug costume for Alexis....

I saw the TInkerbell costume at BRU this week and thought it was so beautiful and girly :o)

~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Oh, she'll look so cute as Jasmine!  And so will Abby as Tinkerbell!

I mentioned to DH a few months ago that we should come up with a theme as far as costumes so that whatever we dress up Hunter as, ours willl go along with, but I haven't thought of anything yet.

Last year for my nephew's first Halloween, my sister made him a Stewie (sp?) costume (from Family Guy) - big head and all! And she and her husband dressed up as the parents - it was hilarious! So I'm hoping to find something along those lines - where all our costumes make sense together...

• Pur baby isn't born yet..but will be about 2 months old...

since his/her nickname is Peanut, I've been looking online for a peanut shaped costume..I thought it would be perfect.

• I actually saw a peanut costume for a little baby on www.costumeexpress.com!!!!
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I like both ideas, but I think I favor Jasmine!!

?

Jaelyn is obsessed with Ariel at the moment so she is going to be "the little mermaid" and I am going to make Tanyon dress in either?Flounder?or Sebastian, LOL!?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Cedric is going to be Spider Man (or as he says, Batman--all super heroes are Batman lately).  We already have his outfit.  Last year he was the UPS man, and the year before that he was Elvis. 

Graciela---we haven't decided yet.  I better get on that.

• I have NO clue what I'm going to dress up Mikey as this year. Last year it was obvious, he was gonna be Pooh because he LOVED Pooh. Well he still LOVES Pooh but I'd love something different. Hmmmm maybe he'll dress up as Melmo (aka Elmo).
  • Stephanie, I have a 2T Sebastian costume if ou want to borrow it!!! One of my friends dressed her son as flounder last year too, I am goign to look for the photo and sent it to you!
  • Well, you are not alone. I havebeen thinking about this for a few weeks already...lol. 

I have two ideas on mind. I want to kind of natch the kids.

I am thinking Tinker Bell and Peter Pan or a Pumpkin and a Scarecrow. it might be something totally different if I can think of something else.....maybe little penguins since Diego is in love with Happy Feet..lol

• We already have our costumes, and we are hoping that LO gets here in time even though hes probably going to be swimming in it. DH is going to be either jaba the hut or chewbaca, we bought both cause he couldnt decide, Im going to be princess leah and Mason is going to be R2D2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"