Breastfeeding

VS Nursing bras

Does anyone have a nursing bra from victoria's secret?  Are they comfortable? How much of a lining is there? 

Thanks!

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

Re: VS Nursing bras

• Honestly my favorite one is from Target-$13 and it's super comfy.  I don't find VS to have really comfy  normal bras, i don't think i'd try one for nursing.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have the one from VS with the underwire in it.   For a nursing bra with an underwire I actually find it fairly comfortable and was rather impressed with it, although I don't wear it that often because I would rather avoid underwires due to ongoing issues with plugged ducts.  If fits very smoothly to wear under nice shirts/dresses if we are going out or something.  The lining is fairly thick but still not quite thick enough for me to wear it without nursing pads (my nips would still show through, but probably thick enough to absorb the occasional small leak if you wanted to go sans pads). 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the review.  That's good to know about looking nice under dressy stuff since I have a wedding to go to about 2 months after the baby is due. 
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• I have the wireless one.  I like it ok enough, but it's not that different from the $20 ones at Motherhood.  Their straps don't adjust to a short enough length for me so I had to get the VS one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"