Texas Babies

OMG, How awful!!!!

I'm in tears watching this on TV:

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/51796152.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG, How awful!!!!

• I read an article about this earlier. This one is obviously newer as it has more details.
  • It's absolutely unbelievable and horrible...  I don't even have any more words, you know?
  • Loading the player...
  • I just get sick to my stomach every time I think about it.
  • I usually never read this stuff b/c I am extremely sensitive to this kind of stuff and I wish I wouldn't have.  This made me cry on the spot.  No matter how much mental defect someone has its hard to understand.  That poor helpless baby.  I'm crying just writing this b/c I can't stop thinking about that poor poor baby.  I have learned my leason about reading stuff like this.
  • I know!  Every time they show pictures of that baby, my heart drops and I want to cry.
  • imageMrsGladney:
    I usually never read this stuff b/c I am extremely sensitive to this kind of stuff and I wish I wouldn't have.  This made me cry on the spot.  No matter how much mental defect someone has its hard to understand.  That poor helpless baby.  I'm crying just writing this b/c I can't stop thinking about that poor poor baby.  I have learned my leason about reading stuff like this.

I'm with you Ash. Greg started talking to me about it the other day and I got kinda mad at him. He knows better.....why would I want to hear about that?!?! These stories always really get to me....even before I had Josh but even moreso now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"