North Carolina Babies
Options

DH thinks Nate is musically inclined :P

If we sing a note, Nate will match our pitch.  His pitch is actually really good.  I think it's funny & probably normal for a child to imitate in that way, but I think DH is looking for it to mean something more.  Stick out tongue

Don't you just love how whatever a baby does, it somehow means that they are a genius at that thing?  Like Nate throws a ball really well, so he's going to be a pitcher!  And now he's matching our pitch when we sing, so he's obviously a musical genius!  Personally, I think he's just a goofy toddler.  :)

Re: DH thinks Nate is musically inclined :P

• Options
    too funny!  DS "dances" when he hears music or someone singing--I think he's a future SYTYCD contestant! ;p
    Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think that sounds pretty impressive!  But I do think we tend to think our children are geniuses :)

Eli can sing twinkle twinkle.  You can't hear the words, except for a few here and there, but they're properly placed and you can definitely tell the tune. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a smartie!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options

I actually think that is pretty impressive!

My son can suck on his big toe.  Hmm....maybe a future in the circus?  Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He might be right.  I know my step-son was able to match pitch and pick out different instruments at a very young age and he's definitely musically inclined. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"