Baby Names

HELP me with girl names pleeeeeease

Ok, so if DH and I have a boy we are going with Blake and we are set in stone on that.

The problem comes with girl names.  It is NMS to choose a really popular name, but I don't like names that are too off the wall either.  Every suggestion I come up with DH doesn't like.  The only name we both like at this point is Brenna and we don't both LOVE it.  I like Brenna Noelle, but DH does not. 

So I need your ladies help with a mn that goes with Brenna, but also other girl names that would sound nice with Blake (in case we have a boy down the road).  My last name ends with -an so names that end with that same sound don't seem to go. 

Thanks for your help! 

Re: HELP me with girl names pleeeeeease

• I think Brenna Lynn would be cute but if you say it too fast it might sound like a long first name.

Brenna Layne/Laine/Lane might be a little different but I think it sounds cute too. GL!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Brenna Maeve
    Brenna Elise
    Brenna Cate
    Brenna Louise
    Brenna Juliet

As for other names, what about...
    Corinne
    Lila
    Norah
    Evelyn
    Emmaline
    Lena
    Alice
    Heather
    Juliet
    Meredith
    Joanna
    Margaret
    Cassandra
    Miriam
    Cora
    Molly
    Shelby
    Morgan

• Loading the player...
  • I know a Brenna Leanne.  I know you said your last name ends in -an, but I think it could work.  This little girl's last name ends in -on. 

Other thoughts I have: Grace, Elizabeth, Nicole, Leigh

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like Brenna Grace.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sorry i didnt see the your ename ends in -an part!

i like Brenna leigh

• Go in search of other names if you don't love this one.  They are out there.  You both can find something else that you are more happy with....
  • Brenna Kathleen was in my top 5 when pregnant with dd.

Other names similar to Brenna that you both might like: Brynn or Jenna.

You could also try nymbler.com and type in Brenna as your inspiration and might find a name both you and dh love. You have plenty of time still to pick a name so don't settle this early on.

• My cousin has a DD named Brenna Ruth.
  • mbs07mbs07 member
    I like the suggestion of Brenna Layne and also love Brenna Claire and Brenna Kate!
  • Brenna is OK, but I don't love it.

What about Brenna Nicole?

I also like Brynn and Briana

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you don't love it, keep looking. You have a long way to go. I thought it would take forever for us to agree on a name we loved but one day we just stumbled upon one. You'll find one you love!

P.S. I love the name Blake too!

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"