South Florida Babies

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting all week to post this! WOOHOO!!!!!

Any fun plans this weekend?

My DH's birthday is on Sunday so we are at his beck and call. LOL. My dad is even bringing the boat down to take him fishing and we will probably have a nice fish fry Saturday night if they are successful. I am praying for snapper. YUM!

TGIF! TGIF! TGIF! Drinks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

• Happy Birthday to Abel!!

No plans for us-just working around the house this weekend! Happy Friday to all and Happy Weekend!!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, happy b-day to your hubby :)

Our fun plans include just hanging out at home doing nothing but enjoying each other! I am so looking forward to it :)

Happy weekend to all!

• Loading the player...
  • Happy birthday, abel!!!  and oooh a boat, dh wants one sooo badly!

we're not doing much... saturday dh works so i'll be home with abby (and hopefully a playdate with kvwerne and little J!)

sunday probably just church and breakfast with my parents?  and nothing else during the day except cleaning!

• Happy BIRTHDAY Abel!

This weekend is goign to involve tons of keeping Charlotte our of Richard's hair while he studies for his last set of SUMMER finals EEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRR, can I get an amen?!?! ;o)  So I will do so happily!  The only official plans I have, is to serve at church on Saturday and Sunday hang with some good girlfriends =]

• Happy Friday indeed!!! Enjoy your weekend ladies!! :)
  • I love Fridays !!

This weekend the firestation right down our street is opening it's doors and the boys are super excited to go see it. Sebastian cannot stop talking about it, we live a few doors down from it and he has been dying to go since they started rebuilding it! Then I have a baby shower to go to and then Sunday is church and relaxation day!

• happy bday abel!

amen, kris!

congrats mimi on your graduation!!

as for us...some laundry, some GYMBOREE (hooray our 1st class is this sat)...and some cuddles and hugs :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"