North Carolina Babies

Halloween costumes

Ok, so yeah, it's a little early. Smile But with it being Holly's first Halloween, I'm excited! I'm sure we'll do nothing but put her in a costume for pics, and maybe take her to a couple of neighbors' houses...I'm not sure if daycare has them wear their costumes there or not..Halloween's on a Saturday this year.

What is your DC going to be (if you know), and where is a good place for costumes?

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Halloween costumes

• Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I noticed Halloween stuff starting to come out already! :)  I have no idea what Liam will be this year, but I'm excited to start thinking about it.  Last year, we did what you said - we pretty much just put him in his costume for pix.  Hmmm, I wonder if he'll be old enough to go trick or treating this year?

I ordered his costume from One Step Ahead, they had a lot of cute ones.

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Last year Natalie was a pea in a pod:  https://emileandrachel.blogspot.com/2008/11/natalies-1st-halloween.html

We got the costume at BRU.  Not sure yet what she'll be this year but I'll probably just order something on-line.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Well, I kinda want to get a tutu for Maddie's 1 year pictures, so I was thinking maybe a ballerina. That way I can justify buying the tutu :).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If $$ wasn't an issue, I'd definitely get this one.  I love little monkeys!

• Technically last Halloween was Jack's first one but he was only a few weeks old and just wore a Baby's 1st halloween sleeper that looked sorta like a pumpkin. BUt I want him to be a Pumpkin this year and Plan to look for the costume at Once Upon A child In Cary.They have some costumes year-round cuz lil kids love to dress up and such but closer to Halloween they have even more costumes at Really good Prices. We will prolly take him around at my parents for a lil bit and then meet up with my stepson and his mom and go around my inlaws neighborhood. Im excited that Jack will be able to "participate" this year.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Starz-I want that same costume, but is like $50!!! It is so cute. I wanted Jocelyn to be a peanut or a monkey.

But the only peanut one I found is ugly.Then I went to Carters, and I saw cute onesies and sleepers, so I may just do that and skip the costume, I am on the fence!

• I think Nate's either going to be a pirate or a cowboy.  DH wants to go the pirate route, so that's probably what we'll do.  It should be an easy costume too.
  • I got DS an adorable Dinosaur costume for $3 on consignment. I hope it fits him when the time comes!
  • Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Haven't thought about it for this year but Camryn was a monkey last year.  I got the costume at Old Navy.  They had a pretty good selection of cute, decently priced costumes. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• imagedbertagni:

Starz-I want that same costume, but is like $50!!! It is so cute. I wanted Jocelyn to be a peanut or a monkey.

But the only peanut one I found is ugly.Then I went to Carters, and I saw cute onesies and sleepers, so I may just do that and skip the costume, I am on the fence!

I know it!  I want that costume soooo badly, but I cannot justify $50 unless I put her in it everyday and that won't happen.  It's just so adorable!

• I was actually thinking about this earlier this week! Although Jack will still be fairly little, I'm still looking forward to dressing him up. Not quite sure what he will be yet. DH wants Jack to be a Jack o'lantern - not sure if that would be cute or corny! Smile I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I do want something cute since this is his first Halloween.

I remember seeing lots of cute costumes at TJ Maxx last year for good prices. They were nice fabric ones, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"