Pennsylvania Babies

A Baby Poll!

We've been so slow around here and we haven't had much random fun stuff! (Couldn't possibly be because of all of the adorable new babies taking up time could it??Stick out tongue)

1. PIP a recent pic of your kid(s) (if you feel comfortable with that, of course!). There are so many that we haven't seen in a while and they grow so quickly! 

2a. If you have a baby/kids: What is something fun/cute/exciting that your  baby is doing right now that you love?

2b. If you're pregnant: What's something fun growth-wise that is happening right now with your baby? 

3. If you don't have a baby and are TTC, what is a milestone in pregnancy or babyhood that you can't wait to witness?

Re: A Baby Poll!

• imageLClaire:

2b. If you're pregnant: What's something fun growth-wise that is happening right now with your baby? The fact that a baby is starting to grow.

3. If you don't have a baby and are TTC, what is a milestone in pregnancy or babyhood that you can't wait to witness? I can't wait to feel the first movement.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

Here's a current pic. of my little monkey! Smile

2a. She is doing so many things right now that make me laugh!! She gives great hugs and kisses... I LOVE that!!

2b. My belly is getting pretty big, so hopefully that means baby is growing well!

• Loading the player...

One of my favorites from her 1st birthday pics.

2a.  She's doing lots of cute things....clapping, waving and saying hi, trying to learn to walk

Juliana is loving clapping her hands...we clap for everything!

2a. If you have a baby/kids: What is something fun/cute/exciting that your  baby is doing right now that you love? she is loving to play w/ her babies, she is such a little mother to them, its so cute to hear to talk to them.

2b. If you're pregnant: What's something fun growth-wise that is happening right now with your baby? n/a

3. If you don't have a baby and are TTC, what is a milestone in pregnancy or babyhood that you can't wait to witness? I can't wait to just be pregnent again, and feel the baby moving.

Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1.  I'm at work so I can't post a picture.

2a.  DD2- is getting up on her hands/knees and rocking back and forth.  She is so ready to crawl!

DD1-  Is finally starting to talk (yah for the new speech therapist!)

3.  No TTCing here, I'm exhausted! 

Not the best quality pic but it's recent.

2.  He's sitting up on his own and babbling like crazy.  A-DA-DA-DA is his favorite "phrase".

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Okay...having technical difficulty and it won't let me delete! Sorry!

• imageBrynne Elizabeth 024'>

2. I love that she's starting to reach for my face. She doesn't do it consistently yet, but I love it when she smiles and tries to touch my face. It melts my heart!

DD #1

imageDD#2

Recent milestones:  DD#1 is finally potty-trained (what a long road that was!)

DD#2:  Standing on her own and is about to walk soon, I think.  She also likes to roar like a lion on command.  It's pretty funny. 

• fxz109fxz109 member

1. My siggy pic was taken yesterday, IHO of DD turning 6 months old.

2.  I love how she is reaching for things she wants, including me!  And she loves her sippy cup.  I just started giving her a sippy cup of water after solids last week, and she gets so excited when she sees it, and reaches out for it, too.

I'm really enjoying hearing Susanna pretending: taking care of her babies and using her imagination. She also speaks really clearly, so she can interact with lots of adults and build relationships with aunts/uncles, grandparents. I'm looking forward to potty training and being done with diapers - she seems ready!  

He finally got the hang of corn on the cob! And he's saying "thank you" all the time. Yesterday at Wegman's I was feeding him goldfish to keep him occupied and he said "thank you" after every single goldfish. It was very funny! Oh yeah, and he's dancing very enthusiastically - a cross between tap and Riverdance.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"