North Carolina Babies
Options

Cravings??? that are bad.

I have some "not so health cravings" a few weeks ago I was craving fruits and veggie soups, now all of a sudden, all I seems to be craving is junk food ( which I can't eat all the time, Since I know its not good for the baby ) but it seems everything else doesn't seems good to eat anymore. I don't know what to do...

Re: Cravings??? that are bad.

• Options
    I ate whatever I wanted to. I felt like crap my first trimester so I ate whatever didn't make me want to hurl.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I ate/eat what tasted/tastes good, within reason.  There were a few weeks where all I ate was cheesecake and french fries bc that is all I could stomach.  My doctor said it was better to eat some of that crap then nothing at all.  I however, didn't eat a whole cheesecake.  I would pick at a piece all day long.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The first 18 weeks I couldn't eat anything at all. Then I craved sweets really bad, and orange juice. Then chilly cheese dogs, then chinese food (which I managed only to have once). Whatever you can eat, eat!! That is one thing I don't miss!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I ate whatever the entire time.  I never had morning sickness or aversions so I just ate anything and everything I wanted.  I seemed obsessed with the Baconator from Wendy's which I had the audacity to value size and Chik Fil A. 
  • Options
    The first tri all I could keep down was crackers w/ cheese and ginger ale.  Then second and third I ate whatever didn't eat me first.  I regret it.  I gained 45lbs!  If I had to do again, I would watch what I ate - sticking to the veg and fruits...though the chinese food technically had broccoli in it, and the french fries were technically potatoes, I don't think they counted as healthy.  The docs tell you to eat healthy and watch your weight for a good reason...just saying.
  • Options
    Try hard to eat healthy, but if that food makes you sick then it's better to just eat what you can keep down.  My rule is everything in moderation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"