Baby Names
Options

A few names...your opinions, please?

Here are a few names that we're considering (thus far).  I was hoping to get your opinions on them... Thanks!

Boys:  Ryan Zachary, Benjamin Paul, Camden Zachary

Girls:  Grace Diane, Madison Diane, Isabelle Jane

Re: A few names...your opinions, please?

• Options

I like Benjamin and Ryan. Camden will also be a place to me--I am not fond of place names. Strangely enough I ran into someone this past weekend who told me his son was named Camden--after the town in Maine where he was conceived--TMI!

Grace, Madison and Isabelle are too popular for me but I do like Grace. I don't like Madison (again place name) --popular or not--just don't like it. Also, there will be a lot of Maddies from Madison, Madeline,etc...

Grace Diane is very pretty!

• Options
    imagemeplusone:

I like Benjamin and Ryan. Camden will also be a place to me--I am not fond of place names. Strangely enough I ran into someone this past weekend who told me his son was named Camden--after the town in Maine where he was conceived--TMI!

Grace, Madison and Isabelle are too popular for me but I do like Grace. I don't like Madison (again place name) --popular or not--just don't like it. Also, there will be a lot of Maddies from Madison, Madeline,etc...

Grace Diane is very pretty!

Thank you!  I agree with Camden, but had to try it out for the time being.  It still may take a bit to "get over it" - but to me it makes me think of Camden Yards (baseball field).  I really do like Madison, but hate that it's so popular - but it is DH's number one pick at the moment, and has been for a while.  Grace is my favorite and Diane is my mom's name, who passed away when I was 19.  I like that you find it pretty :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like  Ryan Zachary and Isabelle Jane
  • Options
    I like Ryan Zachary and Grace Diane.
    Blank!
  • Options

I'm not big on place names either....Camden to me is scary b/c of its New Jersey reputation.  I'd never heard of Camden, ME until today.  I really like both the other boy name options.

I love that you're using your mom's name as a mn.  I'm not a big fan of any of the fns though.  If I had to pick, I think Isabelle Diane is really nice.

• Options
    Ryan and Grace
  • Options

my 9 yr old nephew ryan commented the other day that he doesn't like his name because its so commen and everyon'es named ryan ( i like it though)

i vote for camden and madison.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

For boy names: I really like both Ryan Zachary and Benjamin Paul ... not a fan of Camden.

For girl names: I actually like all of those names, but I like Isabelle best just since I don't know any of those personally and it is a bit more unique.

• Options
    I like Ryan Zachary and Grace Diane the best. Benjamin Paul is also nice. All three of those names are great. They age well too.
  • Options

I like Benjamin for the boy, Ryan is too popular ,and I do not like Cameron at all.

i LOVE Grace!!!! not crazy about the Diane part, Isabelle is also very nice, although i prefer Isabella. Do not like Madison at all.

• Options

I really like Benjamin Paul - I think Ben is a very cute name for a little guy but it grows up well!

I love Isabelle Jane.  All of your girl names are beautiful though and I also think Ryan is a great boys name.  Camden is cute, but I can see it constantly being misunderstood.  I also know a girl with that name.   

• Options
    I love Ryan Zachary and Madison Diane.  But really all of them are cute!
  • Options
    I actually love Benjamin Paul, Camden Zachary, and Isabelle Jane. They are all beautiful names though...I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.   :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"