Alabama Babies

How stinkin' adorable is this?!

I laid Caroline down to sleep tonight and she looked up at me and blew me a kiss and then closed her eyes and went to sleep.  Sheesh...I'm getting all teary-eyed just thinking about it.  What a way to end a day!

Re: How stinkin' adorable is this?!

• I saw it on FB this morning!  That is so freaking cute.  Almost wish you had a video of it Big Smile
  • OMG!  I would MELT!  That is VERY stinkin' adoreable!

Got the invitation yesterday and we plan to be there!  Can't wait!  Any ideas of what Miss C would like?  Toys, clothes, books...?

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my goodness! I would have died! I know it was hard to walk out of there and not get her up and squeeze her tight! What a sweet little girl!! Aw!!

I got the invite too! So cute! Matt is going out of town and I am supposed to be going with. I have 3 things going on that weekend that I really don't want to miss so I might be sending him alone. We really want to come to Miss Cs party. I will let you know for sure soon.

What is she into right now??

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so glad y'all are coming!!!  Books are always a hit and some more age appropriate toys--she loves anything to do with music.....the child needs more clothes like she need a hole in the head, lol!
  • How adorable is that!  Big Smile
  • imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:

Oh my goodness! I would have died! I know it was hard to walk out of there and not get her up and squeeze her tight! What a sweet little girl!! Aw!!

I got the invite too! So cute! Matt is going out of town and I am supposed to be going with. I have 3 things going on that weekend that I really don't want to miss so I might be sending him alone. We really want to come to Miss Cs party. I will let you know for sure soon.

What is she into right now??

I hope y'all can make it!!  Let me know when you can.  Like I posted to Monica, she absolutely LOVES books and could use some age appropriate toys....she's getting too old for some of her favorites...Crying

• That is SOO sweet. Aw.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• That is SUPER sweet!  How cute : )
  • That's so sweet!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • That is SO sweet!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • loyo03loyo03 member
    That is SO sweet!! Definitely would have melted my heart!!!
  • That is definitely adorable!! And so sweet!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"