Secondary IF

**KellyOsu23**

Hey how is the Femara going? I was wondering what your dosage was and what days you are on it? I'm also wondering where you are in the cycle? 
I'm guessing this isn't your first month on Femara, have you personally had any side effects? 
Hoping we can be femara buddies if we are anywhere close in CD's. 
Thanx in advance.
Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: **KellyOsu23**

• I am on cd 8 and taking 2.5 mg 2X a day so 5mg, I am taking it cd 5-9 because I was out of town on cd3

Last cycle I did just 2.5mg 3-7

But I have hot flashes as my only side effects really.

I am praying this is our month!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey! 
    I am on CD 4 so not too far behind you and taking 2.5mgx2 a day too. I am on days 3-7 and have takin it yesterday and today. So far no side effects and it has been cool here so no hotness that I have noticed yet. Yay! 
    I am really hoping it is our cycles too! Lastnight I just had this crazy gut feeling it would be, but maybe I'm wrong. I keep telling myself and my hubby it will be so maybe... Anyway keep me posted.
    Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • Loading the player...
  • I am optimistic and praying. I know its a matter of time. but I dont like waiting.

• Pfftt i am the most impatient person in the world so I am surprised I lasted this long. I think it is cause I know it will be worth it in the end..

Another question.. Does femara make you emotional? i'm emotional and dunno if it is partually Femara or just the situation?

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • Not while I was taking it but later in the month I was REALLY emotional.

I dont know if it lingers or what. but it was insane....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"