Colorado Babies

Nursery question. . . how are you storing clothes?

I'm starting to sort all of my onesies and other items people have given me. Everything seems so small - too small for a dresser drawer. I've hung some of them but was wondering how other people are organizing.

I'm thinking of getting some elfa stuff from The Container Store. They have the mesh drawers that are only a few inches deep which I thought might be perfect for onesies, tiny socks, etc.

Any ideas, advice or suggestions? Thanks 

Re: Nursery question. . . how are you storing clothes?

• I haven't fully thought this through for our nursery yet either, but my "plan" is to get drawer separators.  So that the onezies, socks, and stuff like that can go in the dresser w/o getting lost because they are so small in such a big drawer.  I am assuming something like this can be purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond or the Container Store. 

I am waiting for the dresser to arrive at BRU so I can pick it up, then I will be able to really figure this out myself :)

Good Luck.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • With DD I hung most everything because I had closet space and I thought what the heck. This time around I decided to buy those hanging shoe and sweater/accessory bag organizers. I have one of each in the baby's closet and they seem like they will work well. Of course, as he grows, and his clothes get bigger, the shoe size bag won't be quite as useful...except for his shoes of course, but the sweater/access. bag will last for a while with his clothes. I'm pretty happy with it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"