Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Introduction

I guess I should have introduced myself a little better lastnight.  I apologize, I was excited!

My name is Emily, my DH is Dan.  We live in Lewistown and are expecting our first child.  I got the BFP yesterday, and had bloodwork today to confirm it.  The EDD that we figured at work lastnight is around April 14, 2010.

I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Congratulations! Have happy and healthy 9 months.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats & welcome!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    fxz109fxz109 member

Congrats, again, and welcome! 

It's nice to see someone a little more local to me on this board!

• Options

Congrats!!! Our LO was an April baby.  A great time of year.  She was born on the 17th and when we went into the hospital is was def.  April showers and everything was kinda gloomy.  When we came out of the hospital, the world seemed to be blooming... trees, flowers, grass, everything.  It was an absolutly lovely drive home with baby!!!  On Sat. it will have been one year ago that we got our BFP, and look where we are now!  It will be here before you know it! 

BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"