Baby Names

Neveah Raen...

a girl I know actually named her daughter this....and thought she was so clever because backwards it spells "Near Heaven." Ick!  Talk about hard to keep a straight face....wow.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic I LOVE my little red heads!!!

Re: Neveah Raen...

• I had heard of the name Neveah before, but never that combo!
  • OMG I thought you were suggesting this name for yourself. I am SO relieved!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, that's really bad. She also incorrectly spelled heaven backwards. Neveah backwards is "Haeven."
  • I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's actually near haeven backwards. And it sounds creepy, like she wants her daughter dead or something.
  • Very weird.  Glad you weren't considering this.  Yuck.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • imageCourtneyRDH:
    OMG I thought you were suggesting this name for yourself. I am SO relieved!

OMG No way! I would never consider this name for myself.  It is definitely nms at all! Lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic I LOVE my little red heads!!!
  • RaeAntRaeAnt member
    Ah yes....Neveah....Dh's cousin is named heaven and thought it cool to name her daughter Neveah. Apparently it's becoming popular since i've heard it several times now. Raen....hmmm heard of using  Rain/Rhain/Rane as a name before, but never thought of that spelling. All i can do is roll my eyes.Confused
  • On the social security list, Nevaeh is gaining popularity but if you search farther down you will also see Neveah....lots of people who tried to name their daughter HEAVEN backward but can't spell.  So sad. 
  • I am horrified.  That poor person.  Seriously, do these parents not THINK about what kind of future their child will have with such a ridiculous name?
  • Props to you, I am sure I would not have managed the straight face!
  • That is awful!!  I worked for child protective services for a while, and one of my clients named her little girl Nevaeh.....terrible!  Her middle name was the same as the dad(and it was not cute either).  Poor kid, she ended up getting adopted and they changed her name, thank goodness!!!!

My 3rd cousin and his wife named their daughter Summer Rain, but they are hippies so I guess it kind of works. 

• Kudos to you for not laughing in her face.  Poor kid.  
  • imageCourtneyRDH:

Same!!!!! I was about to be like "DON'T DO IT!"

• imageturkishdelight:
    On the social security list, Nevaeh is gaining popularity but if you search farther down you will also see Neveah....lots of people who tried to name their daughter HEAVEN backward but can't spell.  So sad. 
    LOL.  The name is so awful and I can't believe how many people use it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm gonna name my kid Jesus Christ....that's as close to heavan as you can get.
  • imagesazzie:

imageCourtneyRDH:

Same!!!!! I was about to be like "DON'T DO IT!"

I was scared to click!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I had always heard about Nevaeh, but I'd never met one...until this week. I wanted to gape and ask, "Really? Did you really name your child Heaven backwards?" Nevaeh Raen takes the cake though.

• Oh boy. And I thought Neveah Skye was bad!
  • imageamandabrideoct2008:
    I'm gonna name my kid Jesus Christ....that's as close to heavan as you can get.

this and it made me laugh.

Some of these made up names are awful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"