South Florida Babies
Options

XP from the nest: Doggie Resorts?

Hey girls! I recognize a lot of old faces around here :) It's great to see all of you! Anywho, I need help!  

Has anybody left their pet at a doggie resort in the Miami area before? If so, what was your experience? It's super short notice but I would like to Chewy at one for this weekend, if possible. I thought my grandmother was going to be able to watch him for me, but turns out she's made other plans, lol... If all else fails, my vet will board him but I'd hate for him to be in a cage all day :(

TIA!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: XP from the nest: Doggie Resorts?

• Options
    We've used Country Inn Pet Resort but they are in Davie. They are really great though.
  • Options
    I think when Nadi & Mando went on their honeymoon, they left Ziggy in a really nice place that was like a doggie resort/camp type thing. I want to say maybe it was somewhere in Broward? Or at least a little further away in Dade? I don't remember the name of it now but definitely ask her :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My dog goes to "Doggies Gone Wild"...it's between Miami International Mall and the Airport (off of 12th and 97th). She goes to daycare there 2x week. We've never used them for hotel because I haven't had to, but they do offer overnight packages. They are very nice there and I've had no problem. My dog, Caesey, loves it there too. She gets so excited when we arrive, which I think is a good sign.

https://www.doggies-gonewild.com/ 

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in Broward County and we leave our dogs at Pompano Pet Lodge when we go on long vacations. They are really wonderful there and very supportive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    Thanks for the recs, girls!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Okay, I need to butt in and say that this post is so cute! My poor cats just get left home with a lot of food and my BIL to put the TV on for them occasionally. LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"