TTC after 35
Options

ET Yesterday : )

We transfered 3 emby blasts (5 day ET)!!!!  Two were at 100 cells and growing and the third was just a little bit behind them!!!  I'M SORRY BUT I JUST CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!  RE said it was very very promising and that all the eggs/embies that were done on this try were soooo soooo sooo much better quality that the last two attempts.  He was so very sweet and said this is what anyone would hope to achieve especially with dealing DOR, AND.....

We didnt have to use our frozen embie that is at 100 cells because these embies were in great shape.  AND.....

Out of the 10 that fertilized and 3 that were nuzzled into my ute yesterday we still have 6 that were growing strong and if they make it throug today we can freeze them!!!  I'm crying at me desk typing this, I'm so happy right now.  FINALLY, FINALLY FINALLY something is actually going our way!

Now, I just have to stay very calm and be cautiously optimistic that at least one of our little beans will stick, PLEASE GOD!!

Re: ET Yesterday : )

• Options

OH YAY!!!!  So much great news!  I'm so excited for you too!!!!  YAY

::::::sticky embie dust:::::::::::  Woot, Woot!!   Party!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    QE2QE2 member
    Wow, Hippie, congratulations!!! What great news!!!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got goose bumps reading your post!  That is so exciting. I hope those embies stick!!  YAY!!!
  • Options
    I am so excited to hear this!  Congratulations!
  • Options

Exciting!

Sending sticky dust your way!

• Options
    such wonderful news! stick stick stick!!!
  • Options
    That's awesome news! Sending you a truckload of sticky baby dust!
  • Options
    YAY!! That sounds like awesome news and I wish you the best and may your wait until your beta just fly by!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options

Oh my gosh! This is so fantastic!

I'm thinking sticky thoughts for you!

• Options
    that's GREAT news!  Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • Options

oh i'm so happy for you. i'm sure this is probably going to be the longest     2ww ever for you.

nuzzle in nice and tight embies and stick babies stick!!!

take care of yourself, rest up, maybe go get a pedicure, or nice dinner with your husband to celebrate all this awesome new.

• Options

That is wonderful!!!!  I got excited too reading your post. 
    Sounds like an absolutely perfect scenario.

Best of luck with your 2WW  -  looking forward to reading your BFP soon. 

Congrats!!!

Sending truckloads of sticky baby dust your way.

• Options

Congratulations!

• Options
    i am sending you sticky vibes!!!!!
  • Options
    How awesome!!  Grow embies grow!!!
    TTC #1, Cycle 22 - Jan 2009 IUI , Femara & Follistim: 7/21/09: BFN Multiple rounds of Clomid June 2012: Decided to move on to IVF after 3 more rounds of Clomid Sept 2012: Got a call from a friend asking us to adopt her baby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"