Secondary IF
Options

Now I know what you Clomid girls are talking about...

Hot Flashes....if I didn't know what they were before today, I do now!  I had to take a shower already tonight because my hair was completely wet-Gross.

AND I'm only on day two....can't wait until day five.

Do the symptoms go away after the fifth day of taking the pills or do they last throughout the cycle?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Now I know what you Clomid girls are talking about...

• Options

It sounds like you are officially inducted into the club Wink  The symptoms I had for the most part got a little better after I finished pills. That included sleeplessness and hot flashes.

The one symptom the lingered was over-emotional monster...  DH said I had 28 days of PMS!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    My symptoms went away a day or two after finishing my dosage- I didn't have the hot flashes too badly, but was certainly biotchy and had horrible insomnia when I took it at night.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My symptoms took a couple of days afte the last pill to go completely although like Fran and Tonya I was emotional the whole time.  Not sure if that is clomid related or just the stress of cycling... meh, who knows
  • Options
    I don't remember any problems the first time I took it.  But this time I did find that my sleeplessness was worse that usual.  It has been 100 degrees here so I can't speak to the hot flashes being clomid related. :)
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am not much help, but I have done 5 cycles total of clomid and have been lucky enough to have no side effects.

Sorry you are having nasty effects, but wanted to say GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I was expecting hot flashes....but the insomnia is killer!

Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"