TTC after 35
Options

girls in the 2WW

Hi girls.  Seems like there are quite a few on here in the 2 WW after ETs and IUIs. 

How is everyone doing?  Sending positive baby vibes to all of you. 

Anyone have betas soon? 

Re: girls in the 2WW

• Options
    I'm doing ok.   I just want AF to hurry up and come (if she's coming) so that I can get RE blood work done and start a new month and new plan of attack. 
  • Options

I usually post on the TTTC board.

I am 3 days into the 2ww. I want the result today. This waiting is killing me and I can't focus on anything at work!!!

3 yrs ttc, 3ivfs, 4 iuis and finally a baby boy! And then a girl to follow. 2 under 2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm 8DPO... temp went down a little today.... I hope AF doesn't visit!  I have my first RE visit on Tuesday....

GL everyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm 9 dpo and it's killing me to wait.  I had felt pretty optimistic last week - this week, not so much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • Options
    I am 6DPO and my temp has also dipped. Still above the CL so that's good, right?
  • Options

I am 3dpo just had my progesterone tested and it was higher than it has ever been before. I am hopeing that is a good sign. I have a long wait.

Good Luck everyone!

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

In the 2WW and hoping AF does not show up.  The ONLY good thing if she does is to get CD3 tests done to compare with last month's.  I have to admit, getting a BFP is constantly on my mind.  No POAS for me though, just wait to see what AF does (or doesn't do).

BTW - nice wedding shot in your signature!

• Options

I'm halfway through the 2WW.  A few days ago I was convinced I was pregnant because of how "strange" I felt.  I've realized today that I'm overanalyzing everything and am probably just more aware of every twinge because of wanting to be pregnant. 

The Restoration Hardware Baby and Kids Catalogue came in the mail yesterday and my husband declared it a "sign" since we've never received a catalogue from them before.  If I had a dime for every "sign" in the last two years.....

• Options
    I'm 4dpt/ 9 days til my beta.  I went in to get b/w this morning and it looks like I need to start adding estrace to my daily regimen.  I'm trying very hard not to think about it, but that's taking a lot of energy.  All of the things that I would normally do to bring down my stress - drink wine; run; eat cheese - are all of course forbidden.  It drives me crazy to know that there's no way to see inside right now and see what's going on!!!
    TTC #1,
    IUI #1: December 2008 - BFN
    IVF #1: Microdose Lupron - July 2009; only got 1 egg; BFN
    IVF #2: Natural IVF - Sept 2009; BFP!; D&C Nov. 2009
    IVF #3: Natural IVF - ER: Feb 4, 2010 - 1 "M2" egg retrieved; ET: Feb 9; Beta#1 (19dpo): 2567; Beta #2: 6933; BFP w/ singleton w/strong hrtbt! DS born October 2010
    TTC#2
    IVF #4: Natural IVF - ER: Nov. 20, 2011; ET: Nov. 25, 2011; BFP! Beta#1 (19dpo): 1918; Saw hrtbt on 12/28/11!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I forgot the other thing on the "good to de-stress but forbidden" list - massages!!  Arrgh!
    TTC #1,
    IUI #1: December 2008 - BFN
    IVF #1: Microdose Lupron - July 2009; only got 1 egg; BFN
    IVF #2: Natural IVF - Sept 2009; BFP!; D&C Nov. 2009
    IVF #3: Natural IVF - ER: Feb 4, 2010 - 1 "M2" egg retrieved; ET: Feb 9; Beta#1 (19dpo): 2567; Beta #2: 6933; BFP w/ singleton w/strong hrtbt! DS born October 2010
    TTC#2
    IVF #4: Natural IVF - ER: Nov. 20, 2011; ET: Nov. 25, 2011; BFP! Beta#1 (19dpo): 1918; Saw hrtbt on 12/28/11!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm 5dpo and hanging in.  Had a couple of killer shooting pains last night that made me think "ooo!!  implantation cramp!!!", but I'm really doubting that's what it was.  It's probably too early for implantation unless, of course, I take out that 2nd +OPK (which may or may not have actually been positive) on CD14 and then I'm 7dpo and the "implantation cramp" is more plausible (but not really Smile).  So, are you confused yet??  LOL

For the record, I do think FF has it right currently with me at 5dpo.

So guess we'll see in a week or so.

Good luck all around!

• Options

I *think* I'm in the 2WW.

I *think* I ovulated in a normal time on my own Party!!! which I attribute to my weight loss and the exercise I've been doing for the last 3 months.  This makes me very happy. I will not get down if I am not pregnant this month because my body actually worked on it's own (with a little hard work from me)!! Party!!!

p.s. I *think* because I haven't charted for the last 3 months. 

• Options
    I'm about 3 DPO according to FF.  Temps continue to rise Yes
  • Options

They told me to take my hpt on Monday which would be 14dpiui, but I'm going to test tomorrow.

I got my bfp at 10dpiui with DS--although it took a really long time to show up on the digital and it was late afternoon, so I don't know when to test tomorrow--1st thing in the morning or wait until the evening and hold my pee like crazy until I burst.

I'm not feeling very optimistic at this point--there is just something that is making me think this cycle isn't going to work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    I am currently 3dp3dt...beta on 8/5...not too anxious yet & I haven't decided if I will POAS or just wait...hhhmmm
  • Options

not in the 2ww AF showed today CD1 for me but that is good b/c we are back to TTC now yipee!!

good luck to everyone else

• Options

I am excited to test & trying hard to wait until Sunday morning. I just heard from an out of state friend who had to have surgery for an ectopic pregnancy so now I'm more nervous than ever!

I did get a really sudden shooting pain in the "uterine region" Monday night while watching the Bachelorette & it hurt but felt great thinking that this could be implantation, but even if we get a BFP it's going to be another 2 months before we'll feel safe after our last experience (m/c at 9 weeks).

Good luck everyone---it's nice to know we aren't alone & have an anonymous way to talk/type about it!

Me: 42, DH: 43. We are so grateful to have a 2yr old daughter, conceived naturally after 3 miscarriages & no treatments (our Dr. gave us 1 more month to try on our own before advacing to IVF, & we conceived her naturally in January 2010)! Trying since April 2011 without sucess....MD said we were both "fine" & that if it wasn't happening, it was a chromosomal issue. Finally started Follistim 225mcg injections with an Ovidrel trigger November 2012. Bleeding 11 days post Ovidrel on November 25th. Starting the whole lab/Ultrasound/Follistim cycle again on November 27th...
  • Options
    DochasDochas member
    I'm in the 2ww. No IUI but I had lap done at the end of June. Period not due til next Wed but I'm obsessed so I don't know how long I'll hold out.
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"