Baby Showers

Quick TY card question...

How do you thank someone for a germ free humidifier?  Other than saying thank you for the humidifier, what could I say after that?  I usually will say thank you for the cute outfit I can't wait to dress the baby in it...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Quick TY card question...

• Maybe just say thank you so much for the humidifer.  Then mention something about the health benefits of using it...help with allergies, etc. If you asked for it on your registry, then you can say something about being so happy she picked that item from your registry.
  • Dear Bitsy,

It was wonderful to see you at the shower!  Bob and I so appreciate the humidifier for Baby Smith.  We know we're definitely going to use it, and during those late nights it will be nice to know that someone was thinking of the things Baby will need to stay healthy and sleep soundly.  Which, of course, helps Mommy and Daddy out a lot!

Thanks for your thoughtfulness, and we can't wait to introduce Baby Smith to Aunt Bitsy.

• Loading the player...
  • imageRoxyLynn:

Dear Bitsy,

It was wonderful to see you at the shower!  Bob and I so appreciate the humidifier for Baby Smith.  We know we're definitely going to use it, and during those late nights it will be nice to know that someone was thinking of the things Baby will need to stay healthy and sleep soundly.  Which, of course, helps Mommy and Daddy out a lot!

Thanks for your thoughtfulness, and we can't wait to introduce Baby Smith to Aunt Bitsy.

Nicely said RoxyLyn!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"