Houston Babies
Options

***TXHarmony***

Hi there.  I am sure this will seem out of the blue since I am not a regular poster (I am a lurker of the Houston/Houston Babies board though), but I think my DS and your DS are in the same room at daycare.  There is a boy that has the same name, looks like your siggy picture, and is one week older than my DS.  One day I just kind put all those things together and thought that it might be one in the same.  I have debated posting something because I didn't want to come off like a crazy lady!  Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. 

Re: ***TXHarmony***

• Options

How funny!  Have we crossed paths or do our boys just lounge in the pappasan swings together?  Does this mean you are on the West side?

I will have to check the balloons today and figure out which son is yours.  By chance, do we have matching car seats?

I am keeping the name of the place on the downlow because there are crazy lurkers out there.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options

If we have matching carseats we did cross paths this morning.  Yes, our boys hang out in the swings together!  Originally they had your DS's b-day the same as my DS and that is what originally made me want to know what baby had the same b-day but then they said that your DS b-day was wrong.

I am on the west side.  I have seen posts before about play dates etc. but I have never really gotten into the whole posting thing.  Maybe I will be sucked in!

I purposely didn't put out any info about the name of the daycare because I understand about not wanting to put too much out there!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You should come to some GTGs.  I think the next West Side playgroup is going to meet on August 22.  We will post the details on here.

Graco red and brown car seat?  Yep, that's me.  Avery has chewed the handle of ours up though.  She is like a puppy.

And post more often!  We are fairly nice.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options

Yes, that is the car seat.  I put a name label on ours so that DH would pick up the correct one at the end of the day!  We have the same fire fly toy in the car so I could see him getting mixed up.

Maybe I will go to a play group...it would be nice to meet some other moms in the area.

I won't do any formal introduction but you will probably see me pop into some posts here and the main board. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"