Pregnant after 35
Options

3rd time around and just as wonderful as the 1st time

We had our first appt. today for baby #3 and all looks great!  Baby is measuring right where he/she should be and our due date is 2/17, one day before I turn 36.  Even though this is our 3rd time doing this it's still just as emotional to see that little heartbeat flickering and to see the life we've created.  Anyway, just wanted to share my news and excitement!!

Re: 3rd time around and just as wonderful as the 1st time

• Options
    My birthday's 2/20!  I'm glad to hear everything's on schedule with your little one!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Sounds like the little one is doing well. There is just nothing like hearing your LO's heartbeat for the first time.

Feb 11 is a great b-day. I'm just sayin'.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Good to know your baby is doing well! Yay!

imagelebraly:

Feb 11 is a great b-day. I'm just sayin'.

My uncle (dad's brother) is also February 11th.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

My birthday is Feb 19! Feb is a great month!

• Options
    That's so beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.  As someone who would like to have 3 children it's so nice to hear that you're just as excited with your 3rd child  as you were during your first pregnancy.  A very healthy and happy nine months to you.
  • Options
    rsd12rsd12 member
    That is so great, I know how you feel.. I still can't believe we are having our third & how exciting it is all over again!  BTW, that was my oldest due date.. but he came on the 13th ; ) Love February!
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"