North Carolina Babies
Options

pedi called back

He says he's not concerned, and that she'll prob become more active/vocal soon. So I guess I should stop worrying and count my blessings?

It's just so weird.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: pedi called back

• Options
    Glad it's nothing to worry about!  Enjoy it while it lasts!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad your pedi doesn't think it is anything serious. Let us know when she gives you her first good shriek. ;)
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i was going to respond earlier, but i can't post from my iphone! anyway, henry didn't cry either, and he still VERY rarely cries. he'll whine when he gets tired/cranky, but he really only cries when he hurts himself.

you might be lucky enough to have gotten a baby like mine. he's angelic, really. i'll keep my fingers crossed!

oh and when we brought henry home from the hospital, MIL thought there was something wrong with him because he wasn't crying... i still harbor some resentment towards her because of it!

• Options
    Im glad they called you back! I would have been concerned too. Enjoy it.....
  • Options
    I'm glad the pedi isn't concerned!  enjoy your cry free time!
  • Options
    narknark member
    imagekateland3:

i was going to respond earlier, but i can't post from my iphone! anyway, henry didn't cry either, and he still VERY rarely cries. he'll whine when he gets tired/cranky, but he really only cries when he hurts himself.

you might be lucky enough to have gotten a baby like mine. he's angelic, really. i'll keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks for sharing your experience! This makes me feel so much better. Wow. Could we really be so lucky? Awesome.

• Options

Nark, I'm sorry I have not had the chance to say Congrats!!  Sweet Simone is beautiful!  I absolutely love her precious little dimples. 

Personally, I think you are little nuts for going drug-free j/k (I'm an epi girl myself)  However, I'm so proud of you!!!  Way to go!  

I'm glad the pedi isn't concerned about DD not crying. Enjoy every second w/ your little one!

• Options

Glad there isn't a need for concern. Enjoy your quiet! Hope it lasts!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"