Indiana Babies

I'm naughty (nBFPr) :)

I totally just bought this off Etsy. Smile Premature, much? Oh well. Whether or not we're pregnant this cycle, a child of ours will wear this onesie.

Re: I'm naughty (nBFPr) :)

• When I looked at your chart this morning I wanted to buy an HPT and have it couriered to you for prompt peeing!! Seriously you have more self control then I will ever posses. 

The onesie is stinkin cute, I'm sure Abe will love it!

• haha...I'm in the same boat. I was just looking at cafepress last night for a camaro onsie (DH loves camaros). Premature for me as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagealoveindy:

When I looked at your chart this morning I wanted to buy an HPT and have it couriered to you for prompt peeing!! Seriously you have more self control then I will ever posses. 

DITTO THIS!  I don't know how you're waiting so long. :)  I'm definitely not that strong.  And I think the onesie is cute too!

• LOL! Love it!
  • I'm not testing because - tests make me want to cry. A lot. I don't want to put the cart before the horse and test before 15DPO because my chart could go to you-know-where by then! Eek!

Not to say I'm not tempted. I am. But I won't test Smile

• Cute!!  And I definitely admire your patience.  You possess more than I have :)
  • Awww!  I'm feeling a BFP for you, Jac!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • CUTE onesie, Jac!

And I've often thought that you're one of the most level-headed, has-life-in-perspective, rational and strong women I've ever known (or, at least e-known I guess). So the fact that you're not testing until 15DPO or thereabouts does *not* surprise me in the slightest. Good for you!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • haha, that is so you!
  • imageNDwife07:

CUTE onesie, Jac!

And I've often thought that you're one of the most level-headed, has-life-in-perspective, rational and strong women I've ever known (or, at least e-known I guess). So the fact that you're not testing until 15DPO or thereabouts does *not* surprise me in the slightest. Good for you!

Well, aren't you just the sweetest!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"