Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Probable Hormonal Problems

I am so freaked out right now. My periods are normally 38 day cycles, which is apparently cause to worry in and of itself. I also have problems with facial hair and when I was on this one medication I was on for a mood disorder I was lactating.I saw my psychiatrist today, and asked him if any of this could be caused by my meds, and he went through my chart and said I was the only patient of his that had ever had all of those problems on the medications I have been on. He told me I need to go see my OB/GYN again ASAP because it's pretty likely I have something wrong with me. Now I'm really freaked out. I'm not even twenty years old. This should NOT be happening. I dont know what to do. I know I need to make an appointment with my doctor but it I get bad news, I will be crying nonstop for weeks. Can hormonal problems cause miscarriages? And if I do have one (A hormonal problem, I mean) will I ever be able to have children? That's one of my biggest fears. I'm just so shaken right now, I literally AM shaking.
Isabelle born via emergency c-section after her heart stopped 04.29.10
asthma, astigmatism, amblyopia, allergies, tongue and maxillary ties

Noah born via RCS 12.09.13
14q11.2 duplication, receptive language and adaptive behavior delays
multiple health concerns under evaluation
follow him here: www.facebook.com/lovefornoah

Re: Probable Hormonal Problems

• Options

Please do call your Ob/gyn or PCP and have them do bloodwork on you. I know how stressful this can be. Trust me, I just got a call from my ob/gyn's nurse a little while ago and I've been googling stuff for the last hour.

?

Three beautiful girls! DD#1 8-23-01 DD#2 4-25-07 DD#3 10-19-10
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I had a hormonal imblance and it took me a while to get it strightened out but, I did and think are going well with this pg.  there is hope.  If your having all these issues i could call your Ob but, if your insurance would cover it i would suggest seeing a RE ( REproductive Endroconotologist).  That's what helped me out..  Good Luck hope every thing starts to look up for you real soon. 
    10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"