South Florida Babies

gymboree moms

i've gone ahead and enrolled mady in the play & learn level 4 class at gymboree for saturday mornings.

it was half the price of nova and i figure i'd save on the extra money in case we need it for something else. for now i think gymboree fits our pocket and will expand her learning.

so any moms have attended this class? my free class is this saturday just wanted to get some ideas before we head out there :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: gymboree moms

• I went twice. It was a lot of climbing on and through obstacle courses. The pushed a rolling log thingy, sat in a parachute and took a ride in it while the instructor pulled it around the room. Lots of stuff to work on balance and strenght. Then they did Circle time at the end with the parachute and bubbles and songs. It was fun, but not worth $60 a month in my opinion. I found a class for $34 a month by me that offered the same stimulation and education. Try it out and see what you think!
  • imageMelanieJH1016:
    I went twice. It was a lot of climbing on and through obstacle courses. The pushed a rolling log thingy, sat in a parachute and took a ride in it while the instructor pulled it around the room. Lots of stuff to work on balance and strenght. Then they did Circle time at the end with the parachute and bubbles and songs. It was fun, but not worth $60 a month in my opinion. I found a class for $34 a month by me that offered the same stimulation and education. Try it out and see what you think!

where is your class at mel?? i know you're up north but i was wondering on the name...i couldnt do nova at $300 a mth, right now is not the time for such a big expense, and i called little gym and they never pick up. miami dade has only classes for older kids

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I never heard of them before until yesterday when I got a coupon in the mail from them for one free class. I don't see the purpose of bringing my newborn to the class yet. I'll try it when she one or older. Hopefully by the time I am ready to check it out the cost will be down.Wink yeah right

• imageDelight781:

I never heard of them before until yesterday when I got a coupon in the mail from them for one free class. I don't see the purpose of bringing my newborn to the class yet. I'll try it when she one or older. Hopefully by the time I am ready to check it out the cost will be down.Wink yeah right

gymboree is really good for babies starting at around 2 months or so.  the level 1 classes do a lot of visual stimulation, eye tracking, auditory tracking, tactile stimulation and lots of songs and games.  i think it's great if you do it for a month, it really helps you learn what your baby likes when it comes to sights and sounds!  the level 2 is ok, she's not too interested in it, would much rather be off on her own exploring, but the level 1 class (0-6 months) is worth it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"