Baby Names
Options

Vote on names please...

Link in siggy... just FYI Corinne, Joseph, Thomas, and Scott are family names.  DH is of Irish descent and our last name is Irish (3 syllables).  

TIA!  

Re: Vote on names please...

• Options
    I voted- that sure is alot of Irish :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I count 4 Gaelic names, that's not that many.

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I voted!  I love Delaney. :)
  • Options

I voted. I love Noah Scott, Jacob Thomas and Sophia Corinne.

• Options
    I voted for Delaney and Erin.  I love Shannon as an Irish name too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I liked most of them, except Noah and Olivia, I'm pretty tired of those names.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  I love Noah (actually rarely hear it so I'm not sure how you can be tired of them, but maybe in your area they are more popular), Delaney, and Erin.   I'm falling in love with the names Claire and Elizabeth too but I'm not sure how to work them into what we already have.  Claire Corinne sounds so pretty..but that would be three Cs for initials.  :-( I'm already sensitive to doubling up on an initial because both DH and I have double initials in our names.  It kinda sucks but I'm not sure it is a reason to avoid a name we love...  thoughts? 
  • Options
    I love all your boy names, but I only like Anna for the girls. Erin is fine especially since you are Irish. Elizabeth and Claire are beautiful! Noah is not overused. It's just popular on this board, but it isn't a name that you would think, "ANOTHER NOAH?!?"?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"