Philadelphia Babies

GTG this Sunday?

Anyone up for an impromptu GTG this Sunday at the sprinkle park in South Phila. They have tables for lunches and a regular park too in case you dont have a water bug. Lots of fun and it is free!

If interested, post your email and I will get a chain going. Thanks!

David John 4.19.01
Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
Anna Capri 5.4.11

Re: GTG this Sunday?

• I think you have my email but my Nest-safe (aka not real name) email is [email protected]

I may be able to come, but I'm not sure about this event we have to go to.?

• Definitely keep me in the loop Kell. I'm not sure of any plans yet, but it sounds fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll check with Sean when he calls this afternoon, but I don't think we have any plans for Sunday.  If not, Ben and I are definitely in!  You have my email.  Let me know! 

Thanks for organizing!  BTW, if nothing else, I can give you Jonathan's ball that is STILL rolling around in my trunk.  He's not in college yet, is he?  ;)

• I would so love to crash this if you welcome non regulars. I'll pm you my email.
  • Just in case anyone is not available Sun, Momma.Brown and Smfinally and I are meeting at the zoo on Saturday... Outside the frog parking lot at 9:30
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • MsMary- all are welcome, we want newbies! althouygh i dont know if you are technically new but whatevs.

Looking forward to meeting you and your boys

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"