Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Amie

I saw your vacation post in your blog and I have a couple of questions. We are leaving for cabo in a couple of weeks. I saw you had a little tent type thing for the beach. I bought one and thought I would take it. Was it worth taking it? Also it looke like you have a waterproof blanket (stripped pink/brown) and I was wondering if that was worth it? We have it in green. I'm starting my list of everything to take. Any other suggestions of things we will need. TIA.

Re: Amie

• Options

Hi! I was very excited about our beach cabana, but honestly to me, it wasn't worth the trouble.  It was difficult to put together, and was always sandy, and wouldn't stay staked into the sand (it could be the one we bought though).  It was nice, because it would block T and us from the sun when we needed it...but the last two days we rented a beach umbrella/chairs from one of the beach vendors, and we liked that much better.  We actually tossed it rather than lugging it back home.

The beach blanket was awesome.  It was thicker than towels, folded up nicely, and was pretty easy to shake off the sand when needed.  It was comfy on top of the sand :)

We brought sand bucket/toys, but next time I will just buy them there. We saw them at the grocery store for like $5.   We also bought styrofoam coolers when we were there for drinks, snacks, lunch etc.

That's all I can think of for now, but let me know if you have any more questions.  HTH! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"