D.C. Area Babies

UppaBaby Vista Stroller- Opinions?

My husband and I are considering equipment to put on our registry and this is one that I am not sure about.  He really likes the UppaBaby Vista stroller.  It is lightweight, but it seems so large to me! 

Does anyone have/use one to report on if the size gets in the way?  If you do have one, which carseat did you opt to go with?  I was thinking the Graco Snugride due to the safety and light weight features, but I really don't know.

Thanks so much!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: UppaBaby Vista Stroller- Opinions?

• I have this stroller and we love love love it.  Its so light, easy to handle, and folds up very compact. The sun canapy is huge. It covers our DD when she is in the full recline position (which is practically laying flat). The basket is huge as well, we have actually fit a medium size cooler in it for picnics.  The stroller looks wide but it fits everwhere we go except some really tight spots in clothing/specialty stores and when that is the case we fold it up and keep it by the register (it stands upright when folded). It now also comes with a seat you can attach to it to make it a double stroller.

When we first bought ours, they did not have an attachment for the Chicco Key Fit (but they do now) so we used the bassinet and DD loved it. We even used it inside the house since that was the only place she would sleep sometimes.

I cannot say enough good things about this stroller.

• I really wanted this stroller but it's way out of the reasonable price range.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks.  I really appreciate someone with a day to day experience with it.  I also didn't know about the possibility of a double stroller!  Something to consider later-- right now I am just focusing on the first!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have the Uppa and love it.  It is large and on our narrow falls church sidewalks, we have to walk single file if DH and I are taking her out together ; ) but the extra large sun canopy, versatility, shock absorption, ease of use, etc, make it worth it.

We have the chicco key fit and adaptor for it.

What sold us was the bassinet so we didn't have to buy a separate bassinet, makes it worth the extra money.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We love ours too.  We have the Snugride and that's primarily what we've used (with the attachment) so far.  The bassinet was great in the very beginning too.  We haven't had any issues w/the width.
    imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"