Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

We had our dentist apt. this AM

It was actually pretty good.  We got a lot of information to work to keep him cavity free, and we learned a few things we need to change.  I really like the office, it is very kid oriented; they really make the place as comfortable as possible for children. 

He went in the back and picked his own toothbrush and cap, then he got to play until it was his turn for a cleaning.  The cleaning was the worst part because he had some plaque buildup they had to get off.  He fussed during that but as soon as she was done he was up and smiling again.  The dentist came and checked him out, showed us where his next teeth will come in, put some fluoride paste on his teeth, answered our questions and we were done.  He got a token for a toy and we left happy as a clam.   

They were really glad we brought him so he can get used to going to the dentist early.  We will be back in 6 to a year. 

Re: We had our dentist apt. this AM

• Options
    Good! I'm glad it was a pleasant experience.
  • Options
    Where is the dentist located? I assume it was a pediatric dentist.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebieanca:

Yes it is a pediatric dentist Dr. Paul Rubin at Frisco Kids Dentistry on Legacy, off of 121.

• Options
    imageflygeah:

imagebieanca:

Yes it is a pediatric dentist Dr. Paul Rubin at Frisco Kids Dentistry on Legacy, off of 121.

Oooo, good to know, and glad to hear that all went well.  :D

• Options
    I have thought about taking my DS since he's on our insurance (in case of emergency) but I think he would be traumatized lol!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"