Secondary IF
Options

a well of emotions..

So tomorrow is it, a day I have been waiting for since the BFN last month. I get to start Femara! (croud cheers) I also have to go get some bloodwork but I'm so used to that since I have had prolly over 100 blood tests done in my lifetime. Anyway as excited as I am, I'm also wondering if all this excitement is for nothing (like it was with the clomid). I'm trying to be positive and tell myself this cycle will be THE cycle. I even refused my pharmacist to fill all 3 months of the Femara saying I (hopefully) won't need to come back for the rest. Thanx for letting me vent and wish me luck!
Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: a well of emotions..

• Options
    Wishing you the best of luck!! I hope this is your BFP cycle!!!
  • Options
    IF is such a rollercoaster... there is no way else to describe it.  You hope, you get disapointed, you hope more, etc until finally you get that BFP.  Hang in there sweetie, I hope this is your cycle.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks guys :) I had a bad night fighting on phone with ex about DD (she is not home) but reading your posts made me feel better.
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    GL and keep us posted!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope your BFP is on the way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards