Secondary IF
Options

Introduction

DH and I have decided to TTC # 2.  We had IF problems before.  I was diagnosed as annovulatory.  DH checked out just fine.  I charted for 6 months, no with no obvious ovulation and never had a positive OPK.  My doctor had just given me a prescription for Clomid after the HSG showed that everything was okay.  It was the cycle after the HSG that I got pregnant.  (Which my doctor said she sees sometimes). 

I had a different OB while I was pregnant because we had moved.  We've since moved back and I'm back with the doctor that diagnosed my IF the first time.  At my annual check up a couple months ago she said that I wouldn't have to do all the testing again.  If, after 6 months, we hadn't conceived she would prescribe Clomid again based on my records.

I'm glad this board is here because it's hard to face IF again.  I start AF yesterday and had to start temping again.  I hated temping before because it showed nothing.  Day after day, month after month.  The only thing it did for me was to show my doctor that I didn't ever ovulate and had looong cycles.

I'm glad that this time it will be 6 months rather than a year before the doctor will take more action.  I'm just hoping, but worried, that my IF will be gone.  It's a long 6 months if you only have 2 or 3 cycles (rather than 6). 

I guess I just wanted to say that I'll be around this board.  Thanks for the future support!

P.S.  Fransisca, I feel like I know you after the 12-24 month board.  Our little boys are only a couple days apart in age.

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Welcome!!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LuckyHLuckyH member
    Welcome and Good Luck!!
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First off welcome!  How weird though, that is my basic diagnoses too.  The good thing is Clomid is a great drug for this diagnoses.  I'm sorry your doctor is not more supportive.  I'm learning that is more common than not unfortunately.  You can always try for a second opinion. This board is fabulous, everyone just is sooo supportive of each other and you can just be honest. 
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Welcome to the board - wishing you lots of luck!!
  • Options
    Welcome and goodluck!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!  I hope you don't end up being here too long!
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"