Houston Babies

She is STILL asleep... wake her?

I put Lila to bed about 7:30 last night...  It's now 8:23..  I need to leave in 20 min to take Luca to school...  Should I wake her?  I could ask the neighbor to come over while I drop him off...  I wish Luca would sleep like this!!

Re: She is STILL asleep... wake her?

• I think I would call the neighbor, since you have that option.  Sounds like she needs the rest!
  • I am SO jealous..............
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I can remember wishing I had a neighbor I could call in situations like that....isn't it wild how siblings can have such different sleep habits?

• imageKKMMex:
    I can remember wishing I had a neighbor I could call in situations like that....isn't it wild how siblings can have such different sleep habits?

it is. the situation with mine is just confirming that sleep depends on the child. mathis is a completely different child than truitt ever was, even at 11 weeks.

• never ever ever ever wake a sleeping baby!

although I'm sure just as you call the neighbor, she'll wake up.  kids are ornery like that Smile

• imagekat.in.the.hat:

never ever ever ever wake a sleeping baby!

although I'm sure just as you call the neighbor, she'll wake up.  kids are ornery like that Smile

OMG- not to hijack the thread but the time for brandi's decision on this has already come and gone ;P

anyway, i woke up around 4am and mathis had not woken up yet. he has been sleeping from 10-5 am, so i wasn't concerned but i just hit the button on the video monitor to take a peek at him. AS SOON AS I DID THAT HE WOKE UP. like the little bugger KNEW i was looking at him. needless to say, next time i will leave well enough alone.

• imageCindyandScott:
    I am SO jealous..............

me too! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • So what'd ya do? How long did she go?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mom2llmom2ll member

She slept until 9:05....  Maira was coming to clean so I just waited for her and took Luca to school late..  and sleeping AGAIN...  must be a growth spurt.  She's been sleeping all day...

DH and Luca were OOT over the weekend...  Do you think she let me sleep until 9???  Of course not...  She usually sleeps until 7ish...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"