LGBT Parenting
Options

**Meegs, TWB, Other Moms**

Are you (did you) experiencing a temperature increase with pregnancy? More so than just the increase in BBT. Apparently I'm really warm all the time.  I don't notice it that much but K does and she's worried.  I tried to tell her it's normal (from what I've read) but she is insisting I call my nurse today.  I'll call, but was just curious if anyone else is warmer too.  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Meegs, TWB, Other Moms**

• Options
    I was really hot all the time. I think it is normal.  Your metabolic rate is up as you are making a human. Call if it makes K feel better though.
  • Options
    Yep, I went from ALWAYS being cold to being a Bunsen burner.  It takes a lot of energy to cook a kid (or two!) Smile
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't think I'm much warmer than usual. I stopped temping the day of the second beta because I wanted to be able to get up and pee whenever I needed to (when I temped I didn't let myself get out of bed after 4 am), so I don't know whether or not my BBT has changed.

Now that I think about it, I was pretty hot in the evenings (before bedtime) last week and the week before. But I haven't noticed it lately.

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

i'm not carrying, but i can tell you that my wife is hotter than she was before she was pregnant.

i mean temperature-wise.

okay maybe i mean all around. Big Smile

i'm only halfway joking.

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I told K that everything I read said it was normal.  I just spoke with the nurse and she said that as long as I'm not 101+ it's fine.  I took my temp yesterday and it was 99.1 (and that was after doing a bunch of chores) so I think I'm in the normal range.
  • Options
    Late to the game here, but yup... I've also been hotter since getting pregnant. Temp wise.  :-)

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

My temp went up by about 2 degrees and stayed there. Carol was not happy with me opening the windows and turning on the ceiling fan in the middle of winter.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"