Orange County Babies
Options

Jog Stroller Recs

Hey ladies - the girls at my husband's office want to get me a jog stroller as a shower pres. and asked me to pick one out.  Anyone have a pref. they really like?  I've heard BOB is good...

Re: Jog Stroller Recs

• Options

well it all depends if you are a serious runner or just a jogger or walker...

BOB is great if you are a serious runner... it has hand breaks with straps to have around your wrest... 

I's just a walker so I got a InStep Suburban Swivel Wheel

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3472365

it does the job, it lets me recline DS when he falls asleep, wheels lock to striaght or you can unlock it to swivel... comes with bug net which I haven't used yet...

joggers are little big when you fold them but it is lot easier to go for walks at the park or the beach trials...

GL!

• Options
    we have a jeep jogging stroller and love it.  im not a runner - just a jog/walker and it works for me.  it has a iPod hook up as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love my BOB Revolution...I'm not really a runner anymore, but I love this stroller...I use it as my everyday stroller.   I didn't have it when Noah was a newborn, but you can get a carseat adapter for this stroller.  Otherwise, for running purposes they should be about 8 months old, I believe, before jogging with them in a stroller.  It handles so nicely and folds down easily and compactly.  Not the lightest stroller...but what can you expect!  The sunshade is big and perfect and keeps the sun off my little man...and I have a little "window" on top that I can look through, down at him.   The front wheel can lock for jogging or unlock for regular maneuvering.  It has a nice deep recline, but not a full 180.  I can't say enough good things about it!

I have a friend who has the Jeep jogging stroller and loves it...it has the iPod connection, which BOB, sadly, does not.  So that's a good option too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the BOB revolution and I absolutely love it. I use it with the carseat adapter right now. It handles really well and folds easily. DH loves it too. I am so happy with my choice!!!
  • Options

imagesherthebear:
    I have the BOB revolution and I absolutely love it. I use it with the carseat adapter right now. It handles really well and folds easily. DH loves it too. I am so happy with my choice!!!

I second this. It is so easy to push there is no resistance when your running with it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

The BOB Revolution is the best. I bought one when my daughter was over a year and after I pushed it I never wanted to push anything else.  I have jogged with it a few times but I use it for all my park trips, zoo, Disneyland, etc. 

It is bulky when you fold it up so you need a room in the car but the comfort of using it is so worth it to me.  Worth every penny IMO.

Michele

Mom to Skylar Kayla and Beck Dylan

• Options
    i HAD a bob.  i LOVED it, but i had to sell it as ryan didn't like it.  it maneuvers so well that i miss it.

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking about the Bob Ironman? Anyone look at that one?  I run a lot and hope to do some races with the baby is old enough.  Hummm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"