Colorado Babies

NBR: Visiting Denver, have Qs

Hi everyone, I'm a Grand Rapids, MI Nestie/Bumpie who will be visiting CO (Denver/Englewood) for the first time next week. Can you please tell me what the weather is like? I can read it online (mid-80s during the day, low 60s at night) but that doesn't tell much. Is it humid? Dry? Breezy? I'm bringing my 1-year-old and need to know what kinds of outfits to pack for both of us.?

Also, if you have any great restaurant recommendations, please pass them along. We try to eat clean most of the time, and MH has a wheat allergy so we love to find organic/gluten-free places when we travel.

Thanks for any advice!

?

Re: NBR: Visiting Denver, have Qs

• The weather has been pretty decent. Yes it's been in the mid 80s all week. It's been on the dry side since we haven't gotten any storms this week. It may get a little breezy in the evenings.

I live in the Denver/Englewood area and I always take visitors to S. Pearl St for breakfast/dinner. Gaia and Sushi Den are a few healthy choices.  Hope that helps!

• It's been pretty typical for late July. Warm in the mid 80's with some afternoon showers. CO is typically not humid and if it is, very mild. Thunder storms are possible just about anyday here. So I would pack mainly shorts and shirts and maybe a jacket or two but I don't think you're going to need anything real heavy. Enjoy your trip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"