Working Moms

Happy and sad.

So today when I dropped DD off she crawled (only taking a few steps here and there) off as quickly as she could to go play. DH said when he picked her up last night she cried because she didn't want to stop playing on the slide.

She goes to an in home daycare a few days a week with just a few kids and has become good friend's with the providers nearly 2 year old daughter. I'm glad she is happy there but sometimes I think she has more fun there than she does at home. :) It's just DH and I to play with her there, well and the goggie.

Re: Happy and sad.

• I look at it this way - I like to get out of the house to do new things, see different people, etc.  Babies are the same!  =)  Good for you for providing a variety of experiences for your daughter.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• The same thing happened to me except that she didn't want to leave the DCP.  That hurt.  But I got over it and thanked my lucky stars that I had someone that loved my DD as much as I did.  For the past few years, I get an enthusiastic "Mommy" when I pick her up.  So...it comes around again.
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is always happy to see me when I pick him up, but he tried to get out of DH's arms to go outside with the other kids earlier this week.  I definitely think he gets bored with just us at home.  I underestimated how much he would like hanging out with other kids.  I'm just glad he's somewhere where he's happy and learning a lot while playing.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"