South Florida Babies

TayLynn

Hey there.  I knew from before we went to the same RE office... but did u also go the Dr. Murciano for acupuncture?  I've been going to her for a little over a month, and love her!  She's great.
-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: TayLynn

• No, I tried to see Dr Murciano but she had stopped coming to the Pembroke Pines office or something.  I never got a hold of her at the number they gave me.

I saw Dr Zoll up in Boca for my acupuncture.  I saw him for like 12 weeks straight!

I loved how relaxing it was though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, I'm so relaxed after I leave there!  I'm actually going weekly right now. 

Did you go through your pregnancy?  Murciano recommended continuing through the 1st trimester, and was wondering your thoughts.  I'm not pg, yet, but want to know/budget accordingly.

Thanks!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think that's a good plan.

I saw Dr Zoll for a few weeks prior to getting pregnant with Andrew and then I stopped at week 11.  I had 4 ultrasounds by that time and was feeling pretty comfortable and relaxed.

I then saw him again at week 40 to try to induce labor.

I found doing some deep breathing while getting the acu helped make it even more relaxing.  Enjoy it and good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for sharing!
    -- Jackie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"