Secondary IF

I peaked!!

for the first time ever, my monitor must be wondering what is going on since it has never peaked! WOOHOO!!!

Re: I peaked!!

• Sweet!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Yay!!! Now hit them sheets! lol
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL!!  I think my monitor must have felt the same way!  Except that the peak was for someone else... and she is now pg!!!  WOOT!

Well done V's body.  Keep up the good work!!

• imageJosiPeaches:

LOL!!  I think my monitor must have felt the same way!  Except that the peak was for someone else... and she is now pg!!!  WOOT!

I remember the post and am hoping I get as lucky on the first try!!

My problem is that I don't ovulate at all so this makes things "Real" , like I can actually get pregnant!!  

• which monitor do you guys mean? I just buy sticks everymonth, is this something different?
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • imageVandRicky:
    imageJosiPeaches:

LOL!!  I think my monitor must have felt the same way!  Except that the peak was for someone else... and she is now pg!!!  WOOT!

My problem is that I don't ovulate at all so this makes things "Real" , like I can actually get pregnant!!  

I may be ignornant to your situation, but you have 2 beautiful boys.... how did you conceive them without O-ing?

• imageHawaiiBrideGrm:
    imageVandRicky:
    imageJosiPeaches:

I may be ignornant to your situation, but you have 2 beautiful boys.... how did you conceive them without O-ing?

well, i should have made myself clear! sorry!

My first was an "oops", I actually got pregnant WHILE on birth control. After my 1st, I never O'ed. We were actively trying for a year and all my cycles were annovulatory, until I took Clomid and O'ed onthe first cycle on CD26 and actually got pregnant.

Now, same thing, my cycles have been annovulatory, even my first cycle on Clomid!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"