Upstate NY Babies
Options

Moms of boys

What diapers do you use? ?I feel like Joseph is constantly soaking thru his diapers when I get him out of his crib in the morning. I have heard Huggies are better for boys.

thoughts?

?TIA!

imageimageimage

Re: Moms of boys

• Options
    We have tried just about every brand. Just these past few weeks Justin has started soaking through (Luvs, Huggies and Tops brand). I just started Target's Up & Up brand and really like them. Plus they have green & blue dots so they are super cute and Boy-ish.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sure you know this- but someone pointed it out to me and I didn't. When you put the diaper on, point his penis downwards. It helped us with leaks in the beginning =) Now he only soaks thru overnight.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are using pampers baby dry.....they seem to hold more than the swaddlers. I usually change him before feeding at night, but didn't last night until his 5am feeding......clothes were dry = )
  • Options
    wendyjwendyj member
    I've always found Pampers to work best for us. What size does he wear? We've used Huggies Overnites and now Pampers Extra Protection at night when size 3's started getting a little small. DS is a super-pee-er, and both have worked really well. 
  • Options
    We use Pampers Swaddlers and haven't had any issues.
  • Options
    we use luvs during the day and huggies overnight at night

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We used Pampers Swaddlers when he was that little, and now Pampers Baby Dry.  When he started soaking through, we went up a size at night and it solved the problem.  Maybe it would work for you too :)
  • Options
    I used to babysit a baby boy who used ONLY Pampers cruisers and only very rarely soaked overnight and NEVER during the day and those diapers were very full!
  • Options
    We use the organic Huggies and never have had a leak.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"