Secondary IF
Options

~*~*~*~SIF Weekly Check In ~*~*~*~

Morning Ladies!

I hope everyone had a great week!

Couple of new additions to the check in...

LABOR WATCH.  Mr$MrsS has hit the home stretch. 36w2d.  This will be our first official SIF birth since I joined the board when it had less than 2 pages!  We will be waiting for your updates with bated breath!  I can't wait to start the SIF Nursery.

And,

FRAN WATCH.  26w6d.  Every day is important and every week is a milestone. Fran, we love you.  Where would we all be without your constant support.  Now it's our turn.  We are all with you in spirit each day.  You are doing an amazing job!  STAY PUT Cupcakes!!  If you need anything just let us know!

A huge congrats to CHI-06 on her fabulous u/s yesterday!  Such great news Hon! I hope you can start to enjoy your pregnancy more now.

Our IVF/FET ladies have hit the home stretch before starting their cycles in Aug / Sept.  Good luck ladies!!

A big SIF HELLO to the new arrivals to the board.  It's sad that it you are here because of IF but we are thrilled to have you thickening out the ranks and sharing your journey with us.  Hope you stick around. 

Unfortunately no new BFP's to report.  Let's hope next week brings us better news.

For those starting a new cycle, cycling or in the 2ww - tons of Babydust your way.

As always, everyone is welcome to post their updaes here.  Let me know if you want to be added or removed.

lovesnack

SweetieP

Shaunie

hopeful9

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

lolalillie

DSU98

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiPO4

sunshine173

LoveBird2

mariebelle

mrsmiller06

waitingforbaby#2

MrsP-051306

Mrs Teejer

Luckiest03

My2LittleCanadians

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

Indybride4.8.06

JillRock96

isabella22

CHI-06

ABC-123

kristyn&ken

here4u

VandRicky

Septgirl05

eyenerd

firefightersgal

Brougham7-15-06

RRH'sMom

mhop

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

LuckyH

ChristyD_TTTC#2

sommerayne

katezta

ttangel98

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

IdhrrRN2005 

doozieanne

CHI-06

KAT28655

mrsnemitz 

Hawaiibidegrm EDD 02/12/10

craziheazo

Jenelle05

Ladavis

slsbride

eyerlande EDD 1/17 

mrs.viv07

LisaK2B EDD 1/6

MrsLisaP 

Home_slice EDD 12/25 Christmas baby!! 

Calips

Christakim 

Firsttogo   EDD 11/26 Thanksgiving Day!

NewportRI2005 - TEAM PINK!!

axr8111

Tonya_G   EDD 11/24 Officially TEAM PINK

Lisa625

jacksonville2  EDD 11/4 It's a BOY

Francisca EDD 10/25 IT'S TWINS!!  BOY and Girl!!

jen5/03 - It's TWINS!!

Tracigator  EDD 10/22

njwife1103

Adelepenguin  EDD 10/17  It's a GIRL!

Shawmich  It's a BOY!!

Mr&MrsS  EDD 8/19  It's a BOY!

Kim777 -  IT'S TWIN BOYS!!

LizRN626

QOTD - Who here is on Facebook?  What do you really use it for?  Actually getting / staying in touch with people or voyeur value?  Raves? Rants? Share your opinion.

Re: ~*~*~*~SIF Weekly Check In ~*~*~*~

• Options

My update - The RE cancelled my cycle this past weekend and I have been on a double dose of BC every day to supress the follies.  Still in pain and what sucks is that now I can't take painkillers ( even tylenol FFS ) because it makes me throw up.  I go back next week for an u/s unless the pain gets worse.

QOTD - Who here is on Facebook?  What do you really use it for?  Actually getting / staying in touch with people or voyeur value?  Raves? Rants? Share your opinion.

I am.  I stay in touch with some people.  Some from as far back as HS and some more recent. Most of the time I log on, check the status updates and photos and log off.  It's my 5 minutes of stalkerage first thing in the morning :)  People put the wierdest stuff in their updates... obscure , really obscure.  Of course that is better than updating 35 times a day with a blow by blow account of their days...  Isn't that what Twitter is for?

• Options

I am on my 2nd cycle of Clomid and am currently on CD 14 and hoping this cycle is the one! I am not getting my hopes up, but hoping for the best :)

QOTD: Yes, I am. I grew up in Europe and my family still lives there so it helps with keeping in touch with my friends and family. I upload lots of pictures so that they can see them and they do the same, which is very nice. I have found so many old friends on it, it's amazing!!

I hate people that update every 2 seconds and hate people that use facebook to complain, constantly!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

+ OPK last night and today on Cycle #13.  Problem is DH and I have the flu.  Terrible timing.  Oh well.  OB yearly is in less than one month. 

QOTD:  I am on facebook.  I joined because my friends convinced me I should.  I like the voyeur nature of it.  You can keep up with the friends on the fringes of your life or from your past without much effort.  I hate it because I have been friended by half of my HS and many of which I can barely remember.  I have facebook guilt and can never say no to someone who friends me!! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Just hanging in there at about 22 weeks. I am so excited for Mrs. S to be having the first 2IF baby!!!! Lets have more ladies!

QOTD: I have been on FB since college. I like staking friends and family!

• Options

UPDATE: 1dpo, it will be a shorter 2ww, because my RE is letting me come in the Aug.3 (11dpiui) for beta, since I'm going on vacation. I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful!

QOTD: I'm on Facebook, mainly to stay in contact with friends/family. I love that it allows me to keep up to date with friends that I wouldn't typically, because of distance, and just being in different places in life. I tend not to overshare, I hate to see status updates that scream TMI! to me. I also stay away from all the games and extra applications, just don't have time for them.

• Options
    CHI-06CHI-06 member

Thanks for all of the congrats!!!  You guys have really been so supportive and I really appreciate it!!!  I am now thinking baby names already and telling my daughter about how she's going to be a big sister :)  Seeing that heartbeat was just such a wonderful thing!  :):)

QOTD:  Yes I am on Facebook.  I log on for maybe 5-10 minutes and read the status updates and look at the recent pics then log off.  I very rarely post my own status update but I do upload pics and video.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options

My update...On CD3 of a new cycle.  We had **GREAT** timing last month, so here's to hoping that we can replicate it this cycle, but with a better outcome! 

I'm on Facebook.  I don't usually post status updates, but enjoy being able to keep up with friends and family!  I check in once every other day or so.  I like it, but find it annoying when people update their status every 5 minutes or post TMI all the time.  And I definitely stay away from the games and most applications.  Just don't have time.

• Options

Update, I am in my 2ww.  I believe the timimg was good, but we have a lot of good timing these past 2 years so I guess we will just have to wait and see.  I am 6 dpo so hopefully there is some implantation coming and some soar breasts in the next few days.

QOTD: Yes I am on facebook, however I do not use it.

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I'm baaaaacccckkkk! Posted an update earlier about my appointment with the RE yesterday. All went well and we will be trying again after our September trip to Hawaii. One more month of waiting and then back to 2ww's and POAS-ing. I dread that stressful part but am looking forward to giving it another shot and trying very hard to stay hopeful that RE's nw "plan" will work for us. No more angel babies!

I am on FB - love keeping up with people and making friends with people I knew before (like HS) and wasn't really friends with then. At 10 years post graduation it seems most have grown up and everyone can get along.

• Options
    I got my bfp yesterday and then I poas again this morning and it was pos again!!!  I really had prepared myself for yet another bfn and was SHOCKED to get a bfp.  I have only used dollar tree tests but I know people say they are reliable.  Due to the complications I had with DS's birth (NICU stay) they are doing an u/s in 2 weeks to make sure I am dated correctly.  We are also going to discuss whether I should continue on metformin or not during pg.  I discontinued last time but some research shows it can lower the risk of rds which was DS's issue.  We'll see! :)
  • Options
    Hmm how do I get added to your list? Do I have to have something more major like FET?
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

imagehoping4more:
    Hmm how do I get added to your list? Do I have to have something more major like FET?

No, all you have to do is ask Big Smile   I'll add you!

• Options

My update: still pg... I had my first OB appt this week (just the nurse visit), and they gave me a due date of 3/2/2010. I have my final u/s with my RE  tomorrow morning, and I'm going to be REALLY sad to leave!

QOTD - I'm on FB... I use it mostly to stay in touch with people (although some of the games are quite addicting!

• Options

What a fantastic detailed check in!  Way to go Josi!

Fran, if you are out there, i just want you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers constantly!  Keep doing an amazing job!

Well, i just got the pharmacy call for my drugs.  They are working up the price right now.  When i get a tally i will post.  Aug 2nd i start lupron......whooooo hoooo.  It has been a long time coming to actually start again!

I am on FB.  Sometimes it is a bit of an addiction....sometimes i could care less.  Overall i like it and i love looking at updates and pics of people that i have lost contact with....but wished i didnt. 

• Options

I'm sure most of you know my status already but here it is officially:
    STILL waiting for AF (her and I have a love-hate relationship and she has never treated me well) I am on Day 44 and finished Provera 2 days ago. I'm getting very anxious to start my Femara cause my next cycle will be the cycle! (or so I'm telling myself)

QOTD- I have 2 facebook accounts 1 for highschool classmates and one for everyone else. I use them to be snoopy and know what all them people are doing. I wont add any apps, I wont play games and I RARELY join groups or update my status, I don't want to become an addict.

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

Update - my FET is scheduled for monday provided I have an embie to transfer!  (we only have one and will be doing a SET).  I am really excited but anxious at the same time - I so want this to work.

QOTD - I love FB - I use it more than email to be honest - it really got me through maternity leave to be able to keep in touch with family and friends.  No real rants - I keep everything private so only my friends can see my pics and profile - I think some people are on it wayyyy too much but that's not my problem.  ; )

• Options

Update:  You know tomorrow is 27 wks and every day here counts like you said.  I really appreciate ya'll so much.  I think Alcatraz prisoners had more rights than I do Stick out tongue  But the twins are doing good... they are kicking and growing (2 lbs right now) it just makes it all worth it!!!!!!

QOTW: I go on Facebook briefly here and there.  I like it to wave hello to old friends but I think it could be very addicting.  Many of my friends take this WAY seriously.  I could see myself jumping into it like that and I don't have a lot of spare time.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

Update: Lily's still doing well! She's been really kicking like crazy lately- both DH and DS have finally felt her kicks on the outside! I almost have her nursery done- I've posted pictures of what's done so far (it's all bits and pieces, but you can see where it's going!) in my blog, for anyone that's interested!

QOTD: I have a facebook acct- I've recently gotten addicted to the Sorority Life game, and occasionally post when other people update, but, in all honesty, I rarely use it. The format is kinda weird for me. I liked MySpace better, but it seems like no one is ever on there anymore!

• Options

My update- I dont have too much to share, just hanging in there for the last 3.5 weeks or so. I have been feeling a lot better lately, and the nesting phase has kicked in...I cant stop cleaning!! :o) I didnt realize I would be the first SIF birth, that is pretty neat. I will be sure to update and post pictures as soon as I can.

I do have Facebook and I do check it multiple times a day, but usually only a few minutes at a time. I like to keep in touch with friends and family, espicially since we are all so busy these days and dont get to see eachother as much as we would like.

And I also want to wish good luck to everyone cycling or about to cycle...I want to see a wave of BFPs around here!!! :o)

• Options

Update: Taking time off due to chemical pregnancy :(

QOFTD: I am on facebook too! I enjoy it yes to catch up with old friends, but also for the stalker factor. It is fun to see what everyone is up to without having to talk to people when you don't want to! But i usually only have time to get on to check status and that's it :(

Good Luck Mr.mrs S!!! Final stretch.

Congrats Chi!! How exciting. what great news.

Fran and the cupcakes-hang in there...every day counts.

Good luck to all the 2ww's. i will waiting to here some good news!!!

• Options

I had an appointment on Tuesday with my OB/GYN.  She found a large cyst on my left ovary.  Because of this, I will not be on any meds this cycle and am supposed to abstain from any 'jarring' activities, including sex.  I'm still tracking my temps, and if it looks like I'm ovulating, will probably TTC anyway.  (Albiet carefullly).

QOTD: I have Facebook and love it.  I'm in contact with a lot of people on there that I wouldn't otherwise ever hear from.

• Options

Late reply, sorry:) Still preg, thank God! Everything so far looks good... have my NT ultrasound next week so I'll know more then. I think we'll announce our preg after that. Am excited to be exiting my 1st tri soon... and hoping that this m/s will dissipate. Honestly, I'm just grateful to be preg, m/s or not. I'll take it:) Fingers crossed for all of you ladies in your 2ww... we all know how nerve-racking it can be... you can do it! It will come before you know it! ;)

Yes, I'm on FB. I check it like once a month. I used to be able to view my friends who had recently updated their status, but something happened and now I can't get a listing like that anymore. Less fun for me now so I rarely check it. (I'm not too computer savvy LOL!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"