Blended Families
Options

~*Taagent*~

How did your tests go the other day? How are you feeling?
~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
image 20 people are procrastinators!
RSVP Date: 2/28/2011

Re: ~*Taagent*~

• Options

I haven't had any tests, aside from my hpts.  When I called my dr they just scheduled my prenatal apt with the nurse.  I suppose they will do a pregnancy test on Thursday when I go in for that apt. 

I feel fine, tired, boobs aren't hurting as much today and I am not peeing as much as I think I have the last few days but I am still having the same cramps and no spotting.  I am hoping everything is going okay in there!

• Options

Oh. I thought you said you were going in for some tests, sorry. Must have misunderstood that.

You seem to have the same symptoms I do. The severity of the soreness in my chest varies day to day and the same with the peeing. I think im peeing less today cause it's so hot out, so the liquids i am putting in are going to rehydrating myself. I didn't cramp, but I don't with AF anyways, not since I had DD. I was worried too, but everyday I don't get AF is just one more day that I am pregnant. 

Have you thought of names yet?

~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think if it is a girl we are going to go with Isabella Marie and if it is a boy right now we are leaning towards William David (we will call him Will).  But the boy name is still open for discussion.

Have you thought of names.

DH got upset with me today because I keep worry about not having symptoms and losing the baby.  He says I am only going to make it worse and I know he is right... I just can't help it for some reason.  I am trying to stay positive...I wish I could have gone in and had betas done so that I knew they were rising like they should but my dr does do that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"