North Carolina Babies
Options

Convertible Carseat

We are gonna switch Jack to a convertible Carseat within the next 2 months or so...I cant really afford to spend a ton of money on a carseat so we are looking at more cost effective ones...does anyone have these seats or thinkg one is better then another...Thanks. We are looking at the Evenflo Titan Elite and the Evenflo Triumph Advance. Or does anyone else have suggestions for goods seats under $150.
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Convertible Carseat

• Options
    We did get the Titan. DH didn't like the Triumph 5, he thought it was hard to adjust the straps and recline. I was worried the Titan wasn't padded enough, but it honestly has more padding than his Snugride does. After stacking my coupons and discount at BRU, I paid $60 for it! Smile
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    We have the Evenflo Triumph Advance and love it. I get several compliments on it too about the belt tightening mech. AT seems comfy in it and so far so good! GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We ended up with Britaxes, but the Evenflo Triumph Advance was my next choice.  Good luck! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    We have the triumph advance in my car, and the titan in MIL's car.  I like the triumph much, much better!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have 3 triumph advances and love them!  The ability to tighten the straps by the knob on the side is fantastic.  Plus the covers are extremely easy to take off and throw in the wash.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"