Working Moms
Options

I love this board

You hot mommas always give great advice and has made my last 2 months easier since I have been back to work.  Thanks Big Smile

Re: I love this board

• Options

Me, too! 

Hey - nice to see another middlesex cty working mom (:

• Options
    Me too! I feel so stressed and crazy sometimes and this boards makes let's me know I'm not alone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is really nice to know we're not alone!
  • Options
    I Found this site through a friend and i am really glad i did.. cause just looking through the message boards i have already found like 20 things that i thought i was alone in and NOW I KNOW i am not!! Which is very comforting!! Thanks mama's!!
  • Options
    Me, too.  It's a wonderful resource!  You all are great. :)
  • Options
    OMG!  I'm new here too, and this is my salvation.  Great to know others have the same questions i have.  Plus, it's a great mental break from the workday!  I enjoy any time i can sneak over here.  Have an awesome day!  You ladies rock! Wink
  • Options

My only problem with this board is the fact that i am a NEWBIE and i am trying to learn all the lingo, and sometimes some of the board descriptions where i think a question should go arent always right and instead of just saying hey this question might get better answers in so and so board which i will have to say some people did.. MOST OF THE NOT SO NEWBIES MAKE IT A POINT TO MAKE FUN OF YOU and CORRESPOND WITH EACH OTHER WHILE DOING SO!! And One girl even went as far as to make fun of my Childs name! I made it a point to not stoop to their level of immaturity, Being i am in a PARENTING board not a Highschool Myspace blogging board... Sorry for Venting But i needed to get that out!!

Otherwise since then i havent had any problems and i am Extremely happy with the feed back i have received post  "MEAN GIRLS"!

Thank you all for being there!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"